Parker's concussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Absolutely scintillating discussion...why do I bother...
Because you let my opinion get under your skin

My personal opinion should matter to you or make any difference to you feathered friend As as long as you think that Parker is Great than that is all that matters and not my opinion .

Because you let my opinion get under your skin

My personal opinion should matter to you or make any difference to you feathered friend As as long as you think that Parker is Great than that is all that matters and not my opinion .
It's not your opinion that gets under my skin, it's the sneaky way you never miss an opportunity to bag one of our players to promote another you have a personal liking for while trying to maintain an appearance of being open-minded, positive & fair while littering your post with amateurish motivational quotes.

But there's an easy fix to that - which I did employ the last time you went on an anti-Parker campaign - & that is the ignore button.

Cheerio & keep on truckin'!

It's not your opinion that gets under my skin, it's the sneaky way you never miss an opportunity to bag one of our players to promote another you have a personal liking for while trying to maintain an appearance of being open-minded, positive & fair while littering your post with amateurish motivational quotes.
I am getting under your skin again

Take a deep breath and say as you exhale and say

It is only Bozo the Clowns opinion. I wont let him frustrate me and spoil my day : )

But there's an easy fix to that - which I did employ the last time you went on an anti-Parker campaign - & that is the ignore button.

Cheerio & keep in truckin'!
Stay safe , healthy and happy and Go the Manly Sea eagles feathered friend !!!

It’s this 100% committed line running that has helped make our left hand side attack so dangerous this year… I’ve always been concerned that Parker is a little one dimensional (straight lines, and his ball carrying style precludes off-loads and fends which makes him vulnerable to getting smashed every_single_time he runs the ball) but his absolute commitment to that line, with the threat of Tommy looping around or staying inside or the long pass to Garrick as yet another option keeps defensive units guessing until the pass is thrown: and by then it’s often too late to react effectively.

It takes insane bravery to run that line in the full knowledge that 9 out of 10 times you’re going to get hammered, but every time you do this it creates doubt in the defence that inevitably leads to bad reads and points leaking.

He’s a tough lad with a HUGE heart and personifies what Manly are, in many ways!
This is why i mentioned in another post that he is a Melb player from the structured past, told to do a job and does it without fail and not half hearted.

Melb highly value lead runners and make it known that half assed efforts in the line running department will be pulled up on video and shown in it's true light.

This quote from Mark Twain remains as pertinent as ever:

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
My old man said to me son,
“When your arguing with an idiot
Make sure they are not doing the same”

took me a long time to know how broad this meaning is and how broadly it can be applied

It’s this 100% committed line running that has helped make our left hand side attack so dangerous this year… I’ve always been concerned that Parker is a little one dimensional (straight lines, and his ball carrying style precludes off-loads and fends which makes him vulnerable to getting smashed every_single_time he runs the ball) but his absolute commitment to that line, with the threat of Tommy looping around or staying inside or the long pass to Garrick as yet another option keeps defensive units guessing until the pass is thrown: and by then it’s often too late to react effectively.

It takes insane bravery to run that line in the full knowledge that 9 out of 10 times you’re going to get hammered, but every time you do this it creates doubt in the defence that inevitably leads to bad reads and points leaking.

He’s a tough lad with a HUGE heart and personifies what Manly are, in many ways!
And that is why he has garnered the respect of every single one of those boys on that team so that when he talks, they listen.

Parker palys a very important role in a very well oiled machine at the moment.

There is a reason other than Tom that Ruben is a top try scorer.

Hank runs some hard lines and loves to pass to Garrick at the first opportunity.
A player like suli has the me first gene and would 90% of the time run which would cut down on Garrick opportunity to finish.

I agree Suli is a better individual player however given the role our centres play i would have Hank most of the time.

Inspiring Tim Tebow GIF by Home Free

Parker palys a very important role in a very well oiled machine at the moment.

There is a reason other than Tom that Ruben is a top try scorer.

Hank runs some hard lines and loves to pass to Garrick at the first opportunity.
A player like suli has the me first gene and would 90% of the time run which would cut down on Garrick opportunity to finish.

I agree Suli is a better individual player however given the role our centres play i would have Hank most of the time.
Give me the smarter footballer every day of the week.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10