Parker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Happy to see Brad extended (hmmm, that doesn’t sound right ;)).
Anyways, I hope his manager has a clause in the contract that says the club has to pay for a 3 monthly visit with a neurologist and an MRI on Parkers brain. I can’t think of any other player that gets belted in the head as much as Brad. Sure, we might get a penalty out of it.
But my concern is him being a strong candidate for CTE. The club and the NRL have a duty of care, and I can’t think of anything more troubling to the future of Rugby League than CTE. I know a lot has been done, but there needs to be a lot more work done in this regard imo.

The 2 key words in your post is STANDARD and PACE feathered friend

Have a look at the Pace and Standard of the Winning finals footy players
and compare that to Parker and Woods pace and Standards
They both fall short of the BIG game Pace and Winning Standards
They would both be a liability in the fast and Furious Final's footy Eliminations

Lower our Legendary clubs Great Benchmark Standards
and we stand for Nothing Great
View attachment 25106
Steve Bell and Steve Matai were not speedsters….

Please... If Talau, Vaega, Paulo and Tuipulotu can't unseat Parker from a starting spot then that says more about them than the coach.
Vaega's gone alright, the rest have a bit of catching up to do. Its his (Parkers) centre spot to lose.

Happy to see Brad extended (hmmm, that doesn’t sound right ;)).
Anyways, I hope his manager has a clause in the contract that says the club has to pay for a 3 monthly visit with a neurologist and an MRI on Parkers brain. I can’t think of any other player that gets belted in the head as much as Brad. Sure, we might get a penalty out of it.
But my concern is him being a strong candidate for CTE. The club and the NRL have a duty of care, and I can’t think of anything more troubling to the future of Rugby League than CTE. I know a lot has been done, but there needs to be a lot more work done in this regard imo.
@wombatgc Brbo says hello

I know Parker had a number of head hits in the past that had us all a bit concerned, but I don't recall that being such an issue the last couple of seasons?

Parker might be eligible for long serving player allowance after his next contract. Will be on a massive discount come next negotiations which will help our cap situation.

Please... If Talau, Vaega, Paulo and Tuipulotu can't unseat Parker from a starting spot then that says more about them than the coach.
If a coach is not accountable for his new player signing choices and getting the best out of his players then that says we need new coach
Talau and Paulo are Seibs new player signing choices
Vaega and Tuipulotu are players that Seibs is accountable for getting the best out of

The Historical fact is ...
The coach is Always Accountable for his teams performance
and when teams dont make Finals it is the coach that gets the Farewell

The Parker /Harper centre combination was one of the most underwhelming Manly centre combinations I have ever seen
Seibs is looking to use Parker in the back row next season
Good luck with that Seibs
As a Manly lover I would love to be proven wrong

Parker proves you wrong most games , @BOZO .
Bozo rants about speed and then posts a pic of Matai and Lyon as his champion centres (which they were)... but, they weren't champions for their speed. Not suggesting Parker is near as good as those two, but he is a great Manly man and I'm happy we have him given the context of salary cap and the team role he plays (whether starting or depth). It just baffles me that Bozo carries on with all this club loyalty BS, become a member, yada yada... and yet completely fails to recognise and respect one of the greatest club men playing in this team currently.

Last edited:
Bozo rants about speed and then posts a pic of Matai and Lyon as his champion centres (which they were)... but, they weren't champions for their speed. Not suggesting Parker is near as good as those two, but he is a great Manly man and I'm happy we have him given the context of salary cap and the team role he plays (whether starting or depth). It just baffles me that Bozo carries on with all this club loyalty BS, become a member, yada yada... and yet completely fails to recognise and respect one of the greatest club men playing in this team currently. Parker consistently demonstrates greater club spirit than the shallow mass production of memes and cliches pumped out by Bozo.
Agree, Bozo is obsessed with payets having speed, sure it's a great weapon to have but it's not the be all to a players repertoire. Parkers the sort of player you need when the scores are close and coming into the final 10min when those last ditch tackles have to stick.

The Parker /Harper centre combination was one of the most underwhelming Manly centre combinations I have ever seen
100% agree.

mmm....Wasn't underwhelming in 2021..just ssyin !!..

Bozo rants about speed and then posts a pic of Matai and Lyon as his champion centres (which they were)... but, they weren't champions for their speed. Not suggesting Parker is near as good as those two, but he is a great Manly man and I'm happy we have him given the context of salary cap and the team role he plays (whether starting or depth). It just baffles me that Bozo carries on with all this club loyalty BS, become a member, yada yada... and yet completely fails to recognise and respect one of the greatest club men playing in this team currently. Parker consistently demonstrates greater club spirit than the shallow mass production of memes and cliches pumped out by Bozo.
When you look over the last 50 plus years, Manly has had success with speed & skill in the centres.
Not so much these days (Harper & Parker) it's not a personal thing, it just needs to be addressed & improved if Manly are to be contenders again. That being said I know for a fact that F.G. coaches know exactly what they've got & who they can purchase, sometimes other options are limited.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8