Parker Signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
It's not a ROOKIE mistake.......................f** my 10 year old nephew knows that you have to hold on to the ball for your life at that moment!
(hey Bozo, get in touch...........my nephew hasn't signed with anyone yet..............given you just resigned Parker & Winterstein...........I can only assume we are desparate!)

Mate you need to calm down and breath. It was a fatigued mistake by a player in what his second game of first grade center?

A rookie is someone who is not used to playing first grade...and the physical demands which he is

brad

First Grader
Ease up feathered friends we are all mates and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We'll kick arse next week and be in love again.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Mate you need to calm down and breath. It was a fatigued mistake by a player in what his second game of first grade center?

A rookie is someone who is not used to playing first grade...and the physical demands which he is

You're right I need to breathe.............

I know what you are saying ........................but the fact he is IN the NRL and we have just resigned him means that there are some basic f***ing things I would hope he can do!

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
You're right I need to breathe.............

I know what you are saying ........................but the fact he is IN the NRL and we have just resigned him means that there are some basic f***ing things I would hope he can do!
I understand the frustration

The last 5 minutes felt like origin (for a NSW supporter) you could just tell they were going to win it

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
I understand the frustration

The last 5 minutes felt like origin (for a NSW supporter) you could just tell they were going to win it

Yep the moment I started to get the sinking feeling was the Uate penalty...............
Not in a 99 games is that given as a penalty! I still cant see what he has done wrong!!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Ease up feathered friends we are all mates and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We'll kick arse next week and be in love again.
That loss ruffled all of our feathers
All that great work against the Roosters amounted to nothing in laying the platform for a top 4 position.
Very frustrating .Looking at the positives, we have 3 games to fix our sht

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
All that great work against the Roosters amounted to nothing in laying the platform for a top 4 position.
Mate you are pretty optimistic

If we make the 8 I would think it will not be for long (although I hope i am wrong!)

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Mate you are pretty optimistic

If we make the 8 I would think it will not be for long (although I hope i am wrong!)
You are very realistic from what we have seen from our team
But we all live in hope and I have seen our team capable of displaying great defence and unpredictable attack
Lets see what they dish out in he next 3 games
We cant afford another display like today against a wooden spoon team .
That was very disappointing to say the least .

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
You are very realistic from what we have seen from our team
But we all live in hope and I have seen our team capable of displaying great defence and unpredictable attack
Lets see what they dish out in he next 3 games
We cant afford another display like today against a wooden spoon team .
That was very disappointing to say the least .
We need a hope button

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
We need a hope button
There you go feathered friend .
When we are down . There is always hope
images5WAYHQ6Z.jpg

D

Deleted member 26876

The reason Parker dropped the ball was because he'd done his ACL in the tackle Baz said :( That explains it, let's hope Kelly can redeem himself and get back to his earlier form

Parker's ACL injury hurts our depth and likely rules him out for early 2018?

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Honestly Parkers mistake had no more affect on the result than Marty's poor attempt at tackle, Turbos intercepts, unlucky/wrong ref calls, green/lane/api's poor defence.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
The reason Parker dropped the ball was because he'd done his ACL in the tackle Baz said :( That explains it, let's hope Kelly can redeem himself and get back to his earlier form

Parker's ACL injury hurts our depth and likely rules him out for early 2018?

Well good on Baz ...........no one really expected that he would throw him to the wolves!!

Yeah I remember when I did my ACL, my arms also stopped working!!!

D

Deleted member 26876

Well good on Baz ...........no one really expected that he would throw him to the wolves!!

Yeah I remember when I did my ACL, my arms also stopped working!!!
Surely with the pain you'd let go of the ball though, I think it's a valid reason. Whereas the loss has no reasons, no excuses

brad

First Grader
Its funny apart from Melbourne we lift against the top sides and struggle to put the weaker sides away. Get over the next couple of weeks and anything can happen. Dont worry my feathers got ruffled as well.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
You're a lifelong trolling dickhead with the mental capacity and dental records of a souff sinney fan

I'd love to engage with you further but it's becoming clear that you are one of those half wit in bred kennel escapees who somehow got lost on the wrong side of the harbour.

Let me say this in language you might understand ..............go f*** yourself!!

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20