Parish to Tigers!!! So who will be assistant Coach in 2013..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Michael Potter has just flown back to Australia looking for a job.

He did quite well in Super League. Would he be a chance?:huh:

Off to parra, but if he gets the gig with the tipies then he can have that. I'd have a dig at that parra assistant coach !!

This is a really hard one.

I'm not sure what the club sees in Williamson. He was a committed and determined player but I don't know the guy and have never talked to any of the players who he has coached (maybe they could shed some light). However, he has not appeared to have been able to intill his playing style with the players as all the teams he has coached have leaked points, big time.

But then again, Cliffy has not been much better and from what I hear he is none too happy and is not going around next year. He was a part-time coach which probably reflected in the team's performance.

I'm not sure for NSWRL team and don't really care, I don't thonk the club takes it seriously anyway.

I say they let us fans be assistant couch by voting consensus

Rip Torn - Central Coast Crusaders (u18s)
John Ackland - Warriors U20s
Probably have more chance of the reckoning coming then this one :Dave Fairleigh - Cook Is
Rick Stone - Fiji
Brian Noble - ex Great Britain coach has said in the past he wants to coach in Aus
Paul Green - success with Wynnum Manly

I think they should get Craig Shandacott back from the U K.
He was a great under 20s coach for us and left because he fell out with des.

He had DCE foran and others that were in his side when he was here and he was a great technical coach.

I dont know what super league side he is coaching. maybe one of you guys know and how well he has gone over there.

Stories out that Parra will release Parish if he gets the Tigers coaching gig.

On Twitter last night Mick Potters name was thrown up!!!

I would love to see Phil Blake back from the Rah Rahs - he is highly regarded as a coach

Importantly though - why did Rambofan not warn us of this?!?!

voicefromthehill said:
Penna, but popular vote to Cliffy

Dymock might be looking for a position also
Dymock is a great idea!
Also I thought our previous assistant Brandon Costin was highly regarded, maybe get him back. Best would probably be another highly ambitious up-and-coming coach, like Parish was this year.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
voicefromthehill said:
Penna, but popular vote to Cliffy

Dymock might be looking for a position also
Dymock is a great idea!
Also I thought our previous assistant Brandon Costin was highly regarded, maybe get him back. Best would probably be another highly ambitious up-and-coming coach, like Parish was this year.
Dymock did set the Bulldogs on the path to this years GF. I was serious too - I rated him as a player, and I think he did well as a coach in the short time he had a run. Better judges than me think so too

The problem is getting someone who won't "overshadow" Toovey, or be perceived as taking his job. Which means you have to go with inexperienced/fringe coaches, OR replace Toovey with an experienced coach.

Not sure what Steve Georgallis is doing these days, but I reckon he'd be worth a look.

Likewise if Folkes is available.

Cochrane, Eadie, Orford or Fulton would be worth checking out too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4