Parcell & Knight - this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Being rumoured to have 1 or maybe both available THIS week...
Parcell would add plenty of zip in the ruck , especially if the go forward of the last 2 games continues....as for Knight ....would definately give him another shot over Burgess, even though he looked better against Illawarra coming on after the bruise had gone out of the game.
Not trying to start another Api /Parcell war but if Parcell is fit - he starts imo.
Api could maybe slot into 5/8 & give Lyon back his centre spot - surely better defensively than Brown out wide....a scary proposition....though I have liked Lyon's control there in attack - that was with Walker out there....

Being rumoured to have 1 or maybe both available THIS week...
Parcell would add plenty of zip in the ruck , especially if the go forward of the last 2 games continues....as for Knight ....would definately give him another shot over Burgess, even though he looked better against Illawarra coming on after the bruise had gone out of the game.
Not trying to start another Api /Parcell war but if Parcell is fit - he starts imo.
Api could maybe slot into 5/8 & give Lyon back his centre spot - surely better defensively than Brown out wide....a scary proposition....though I have liked Lyon's control there in attack - that was with Walker out there....
Parcell yeah I here he is fit but I'd rather wait until he is 100% there is no need to risk him his hammies are pretty dodgie so let him rest up, plus you can't just drop api cause so far he has shown he is doing a great job and we look a better side when he is playing. Brown is faster than Lyon so no point doing that. Plus Lyon and DCE have a good combo going and if Koroisau plays 5/8 DCE will play crap he needs a good kicker beside him. Liam is in reserves this week. And like you I'm not interested in another Parcell/Koroisau war I'll just wait and see what baz does, I thinks it's pretty clear what my opinion is on that subject.

Parcell yeah I here he is fit but I'd rather wait until he is 100% there is no need to risk him his hammies are pretty dodgie so let him rest up, plus you can't just drop api cause so far he has shown he is doing a great job and we look a better side when he is playing. Brown is faster than Lyon so no point doing that. Plus Lyon and DCE have a good combo going and if Koroisau plays 5/8 DCE will play crap he needs a good kicker beside him. Liam is in reserves this week. And like you I'm not interested in another Parcell/Koroisau war I'll just wait and see what baz does, I thinks it's pretty clear what my opinion is on that subject.
Brown is faster than Lyon?Thats like saying Tracey Grimshaw is better looking than Miranda Kerr

I would feel more confident with Lyon at center this week with Williame back next week. Brown belongs on the bench - that is his value.

I'd be doubting very much that knight will play. If anything Myles will come into the side somewhere providing he gets through SOO #3

Tracey is grim, sure......but Miranda's nose looks suspiciously like an old fella!

Neither of them could catch Lyon, although Miranda was caught lyin' to Orlando. The people of Orlando are still pissed.

Florida is beautiful in full Bloom, however Flo Rida is not.

I could go on and on but I'm bored with this already......

Lewis Brown looks like an avatar.

lewis brown.png

lewis avatar.jpg

If we could duplicate Lyon, would prefer leave Brown out & have Lyon at 5/8 & centre personally - Brown faster is not even a funny joke....
Lyon kicks often even at centre, as it makes the defence out wide shift up allowing an ambush on the fullback - its 1 tactic I like personally....as for Api not kicking well - think he was on song last week including the opening Green try & a few repeat sets.....still agree attacking wise , especially for DCE - Lyon at 5/8 is the better option....fact is we won't beat them in a shootout & defence in this game especially - is paramount.
After suffering that Titan's game live, still have nightmares about Brown's grabbing defence & NZ will shift often & on any tackle to expose him.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6