Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
A few incorrect assumptions in this thread.

Storm and Panthers are level on points with Storm over 150 ahead on for and against.

Penrith have to win and Storm have to lose against the Sharks in order for Penrith to win minor premiership.

It's mathematically possible but highly unlikely that Storm don't finish top of the table.
Apparently Munster saying the Storm are going to rest up to 10 players next week

Doesn'tmatta is reported to be "resting" up to seven players.
Yup lock the riff in for victory

Storm also picked a good side so i'd lock them in against Sharks.

Manly vs Storm, the Riff vs Souths.

Been a long time since we've finished top 4 :0

Raiders or Titans probably into 8th.

A few incorrect assumptions in this thread.

Storm and Panthers are level on points with Storm over 150 ahead on for and against.

Penrith have to win and Storm have to lose against the Sharks in order for Penrith to win minor premiership.

It's mathematically possible but highly unlikely that Storm don't finish top of the table.
Not so unlikely when Bellamy said he would rest half the team. But only a couple, so too good for Cronulla you'd think.

Last edited:
Not so unlikely when Bellamy said he would rest half the team. But only a couple, so too good for Cronulla you'd think.
Storm

Storm outs​

• Cameron Munster
  • Christian Welch
  • Felise Kaufusi
  • Jesse Bromwich
  • Josh Addo-Carr
  • Kenneath Bromwich
  • Reimis Smith
  • Tom Eisenhuth

Members online

Latest posts