Panthers vs Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
With the Panthers smashing the Broncos we can move into 3rd with a 4 point win over the titans :)

We should already be in 3rd if it wasnt for the 2 points News Ltd stole from us and making a play ffor 2nd.I wonder if Bennet got points ripped off would he be ok with it?

no hodges and lockyer against us in two weeks after origin.even if lockyer plays no way he will back up IMO.Makes a tough job a lot easier.

last nights penrith win also shows that if you dont turn up 100% you lose in this comp regardless of the opposition.

A lesson from Broncos loss for Monday night.Away game,small crowd against an ordinary but desperate team = danger.These are the games that the really focused teams from the rest.

The goons seem to always win these sort of clashes and we should be placing great emphasis on the game going into the bye(although their rare Monday loss to sharks is another great example of my original point).

Sad news about Gordon.Best fullback in NSW clearly at the moment and probably done his ACL.

obviously insert "separate".

susan said:
last nights penrith win also shows that if you dont turn up 100% you lose in this comp regardless of the opposition.

A lesson from Broncos loss for Monday night.Away game,small crowd against an ordinary but desperate team = danger.These are the games that the really focused teams from the rest.

Totally agree and if we don't turn up we could be another casualty for the weekend.

Big shame about Gordon, especially with Coote not being the most reliable player with his injuries. Their outside back depth is stretched enough as is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6