Panthers V Manly Waringah Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=chrisos link=topic=180655.msg227146#msg227146 date=1244891304]
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=180655.msg227145#msg227145 date=1244890995]
[quote author=chrisos link=topic=180655.msg227143#msg227143 date=1244890663]
THE WOLFMAN SAVES A TRY SOUNDED LIKE A GREAT PLAY!

Chrisos It was mate he chased him lost his balance but came at him again and took him out just before the corner post
[/quote]
Can't wait to see the replay on the sunday footy show,sounds like our night,i smell a win,Cmon manly lets go in again and seal this win!
[/quote]

We should of put them to sleep already
[/quote]
yea i know! but ill take the win,good win,we sounded like we dominated,payback for round 3,we're back!

Very boring game.

Not the best win but a win nonetheless I spose. Only one game out of the 8 now which is a positive. Not gonna threaten many teams in the 8 if we keep on going like that. Fortunately, penrith didn't turn up to play tonight.

From a consistent orford knocker I must say he was probably our best tonight and showed good ticker to get up and save a try when he was clearly doing it tough. Good on ya ox.

Watmough was probably our next best. Farrar was ok. Defensively he was poor but I'll let it slide as he has had no time to work up a combo with wolfie.

Hall, Rose, gift and king were ok

Perry and kite were terrible.

Go eagles!

Nutzcraw link said:
Very boring game.

Not the best win but a win nonetheless I spose. Only one game out of the 8 now which is a positive. Not gonna threaten many teams in the 8 if we keep on going like that. Fortunately, penrith didn't turn up to play tonight.

From a consistent orford knocker I must say he was probably our best tonight and showed good ticker to get up and save a try when he was clearly doing it tough. Good on ya ox.

Watmough was probably our next best. Farrar was ok. Defensively he was poor but I'll let it slide as he has had no time to work up a combo with wolfie.

Hall, Rose, gift and king were ok

Perry and kite were terrible.

Go eagles!
didnt watch it but it sounded exciting on the radio,i guess the radio makes it sound more exciting than it actually is maybe,but yea i think that maybe we could have scored a couple more tries,we defended well,but the panthers sounded like they dropped alot of pill,anyway a wins a win go manly!

Yeah radio does make it sound more exciting. I think the most hardened manly fan will agree it wasn't a great display.

Positives are that we got the win!! We are only 2 spots behind 8th spot and penrith and newcastle are starting to look very shaky!

We still have cuthbo, lyon and stewart to come back into this side. Cuthbo will definately bring a better edge to our team. We miss the second phase stuff which he provides... beaver was one of our best at offloads last season and we miss that.

We won, that's all that matters. Go the Wolfman. The try-saver was the play of the night. We're crawling up the ladder. Go the mighty Eagles.

Fantastic result in Penrith tonight! Sea Eagles should have won by more!
Great to see a few flashes of Maroon & White brilliance, and a good win (& tip here) to Manly!

And yea, watched the replay of Walker's suspect try v Roosters - that WAS a try, and a good call by the video ref.

Nutzcraw link said:
Yeah radio does make it sound more exciting.

Plus you would not have had to listen to that tool Alexander's call of the game, seemed to give it the Ox put praised the pink pussies at every opportunity.

Manly were winning pretty ugly last year at times also. Only need to peak at around round 24 however need to win most of our games just to make the finals.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6