Post-Game Discussion Panthers v Manly [Round 6, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Panthers
Vs
Sea Eagles
44 Bluebet Stadium
08 Apr 2023 17:30
80:00 minute

Match Stats

That is 100% right. When are some of these ****en players going to get it through their thick heads that you need to run hard EVERY time you take the ball up. Paseka showed good signs in the second half. But if I see ****en Hamole catch the ball standing still one for ****en time I’ll lose my ****. RUN ONTO IT FFS!! YOURE A ****EN GIANT. HIT THR LINE HARD. JESUS CHRIST!!! is it that complex??

I just watched the start of the game after missing the first half last weekend. 2 things. 1. I can’t believe red-faced baby head called a knock on against Manly in that second Penrith set on halfway. I call BS. 2. Thelma’s miss on the line defending is probably the worst missed tackle I have ever seen in my life… and yet, he retained his position this week? I hope Serbs played back the tape over and over to show what is nacceptable at Manly compared to the standards at Tigers.

Wow, and next set off kick off he misses Cleary. $$$$hitttttt.

Last edited:
Second observation. I’ve never seen DCE get tackled so often and yet, never actually take on the line. Lol

Last edited:
I just watched the start of the game after missing the first half last weekend. 2 things. 1. I can’t believe red-faced baby head called a knock on against Manly in that second Penrith set on halfway. I call BS. 2. Thelma’s miss on the line defending is probably the worst missed tackle I have ever seen in my life… and yet, he retained his position this week? I hope Serbs played back the tape over and over to show what is nacceptable at Manly compared to the standards at Tigers.

Wow, and next set off kick off he misses Cleary. $$$$hitttttt.
I missed the first 20min owing to us getting the venue wrong (my better half's fault) in Toowoomba, then walked in to see 14-0 sat down had a beer 20-nil. You know what, wished we never found the place...f....abysmal..

Second observation. I’ve never seen DCE get tackled so often and yet, never actually take on the line. Lol
Saw it too, was waiting to get hammered by some of his boys about never running the ball but he was shooting a blank at the time as he was just kind of caught with it so crickets

happened in a game last year as well.

occasionally he gets into sone space ,without support or his clown music soundtrack and gets confused And takes a tackle. Preferably late in the count

And that garbage defence from Turbo on the second try was enough for me. Up until then, they were competing at least.
Saw it too, was waiting to get hammered by some of his boys about never running the ball but he was shooting a blank at the time as he was just kind of caught with it so crickets

happened in a game last year as well.

occasionally he gets into sone space ,without support or his clown music soundtrack and gets confused And takes a tackle. Preferably late in the count
he’s all out of love, he’s so lost without you.
He knows you were right believing for so long…

Okay, so whilst we're back on this game....
With all the talk this week regarding "duty of care" following the Tapau/Rapana incident (accident) and ensuing penalty why has no-one mentioned the Edwards tackle on Saab?

Early in the game when Saab takes on their winger down the blind side, gets tackled by him but Edwards slides across and clocks him with an elbow to the jaw. Saab gives it a rub but surely if he stayed down it gets looked at - careless to the head ( no malice or intent ) and 10 in the bin, yeah?

Or was I seeing it differently?

Hoping Turbo can get out of first gear on Friday, he is the one who can produce the win.

Five games under his belt this season and for me he hasn’t looked comfortable in his game.

Okay, so whilst we're back on this game....
With all the talk this week regarding "duty of care" following the Tapau/Rapana incident (accident) and ensuing penalty why has no-one mentioned the Edwards tackle on Saab?

Early in the game when Saab takes on their winger down the blind side, gets tackled by him but Edwards slides across and clocks him with an elbow to the jaw. Saab gives it a rub but surely if he stayed down it gets looked at - careless to the head ( no malice or intent ) and 10 in the bin, yeah?

Or was I seeing it differently?
You didn't have ref goggles on. They filter out anything illegal on maroon and white jerseys.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6