Pre-Game Panthers v Manly [Round 6, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

44 12
Bluebet Stadium
08 Apr 2023 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
No,no no,no to Johns on bench. We need more fire-power up front. Sipley or Fainu needs to be on bench. Panthers are missing Fisher Harris and Martin. We MUST dominate in the forwards if that slow arse backline has any chance of posting points. Seriously it's the slowest most impotent center pairing in the NRL. This is a cautious move and doesn't give me any confidence that Seibold is a risk taker. We have to throw up something the Panfers won't like to have any chance here. Fuking Harper isn't it.
Agree, what is going on with John's pick, Lawton can cover the backs. Big tactical blunder here would love to be proved wrong Sips needs to be added no brainer really.

It seems Saab has bulked up a bit. Im intrigued as to whether it will affect his speed or whether he can make better post contact metres as a result. It will be interesting.

Apparently he’s put on 4kgs but still running as fast, hitting his PB in training, according to Seibs.

It seems Saab has bulked up a bit. Im intrigued as to whether it will affect his speed or whether he can make better post contact metres as a result. It will be interesting.
Seibs said he equaled his PB which was a key indicator he was ready to return, so his lost no speed, hopefully the bulk gives him a bit extra in the contact.

I just hope we remember how to tackle today. I'm dreading what they'll do to the Harper and Saab combo. Though Garrick and Parker were just as bad last week

Defend like we did against Souths and we have a chance...defend like we did against Parra and Newcastle and 50+ is not unrealistic.

We need to win this up the middle, we wont go around them.

We are light-on in the backs, which is further reason why we shouldn't have let the promising centre Feledy (sic) go to the Tigers. He reminded me of a Jamie Lyon-type player in the making. I imagine he'll make his debut next season for the Tigers.
I wonder how he feels over there now, dud decision to move. He would likely get picked for manly 1sts sooner than tigers will.

I wonder how he feels over there now, dud decision to move. He would likely get picked for manly 1sts sooner than tigers will.
Looks like Manly considered Fletcher Myers just as promising if not a better prospect . Just have to see how that judgement goes

Agree, what is going on with John's pick, Lawton can cover the backs. Big tactical blunder here would love to be proved wrong Sips needs to be added no brainer really.
He wants to play jake for 80 minutes because because

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8