• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
hi mate

just noticing over the past 3 days that sometimes the page I am on starts to flicker like crazy. I usually just close it and re-open it.

It's the only site it happens on, as you know or may remember...I'm on der' puter a fair bit during the day.

cleared the usual suspects (cache/cookies/elephants)

fyi :)

hi mate

just noticing over the past 3 days that sometimes the page I am on starts to flicker like crazy. I usually just close it and re-open it.

It's the only site it happens on, as you know or may remember...I'm on der' puter a fair bit during the day.

I think it may be @ricardo 's avatar. page starts flickering when I look at it.
It is starting to creep me out. The eyes are following me around the room.

hi mate

What browser?
What do you mean flicker?
What pages?
What device does it happen on (i.e. Windows 7 PC, Mac, iPhone and so on)?

What browser?
What do you mean flicker?
What pages?
What device does it happen on (i.e. Windows 7 PC, Mac, iPhone and so on)?

sheesh if I knew there was going to be homework, I would've kept quiet! snigger

erm:

-chrome
-like a blinker, page is there, then not, then there. I'll try to video if it happens again
-random, sorry I have many pages of your wonderful site open at once, so when it happens I close it and read the next one. When I re-open said flickering page it does not (repeat does not) continue to flicker. It's temporary. Oh! I believe one was the 'manly holds talks with coote' thread.
-laptop. lenovo 'ideapad' running windows 8.1

I'll also let you know if it happens on other sites which would indicate it's my laptop prob.

Maybe it's just me and I blink too much!

sheesh if I knew there was going to be homework, I would've kept quiet! snigger

erm:

-chrome
-like a blinker, page is there, then not, then there. I'll try to video if it happens again
-random, sorry I have many pages of your wonderful site open at once, so when it happens I close it and read the next one. When I re-open said flickering page it does not (repeat does not) continue to flicker. It's temporary. Oh! I believe one was the 'manly holds talks with coote' thread.
-laptop. lenovo 'ideapad' running windows 8.1

I'll also let you know if it happens on other sites which would indicate it's my laptop prob.

Maybe it's just me and I blink too much!
Chrome ran an update a few days ago that was pretty horrible. May be related. Sounds like an issue with the GPU memory being taken completely used up and the page therefore not responding to the jquery changes like the background image changes etc

o_O:confused::emo:

ok! If you're happy it's nothing to do with the site, then all's well. No one else has said anything (assuming they even know this subforum exists...lol) and it's not a prob for me...I just close...re-open (that's what she said)

It hasn't happened today and it's been 40 mins or so of reading all the rubbish we all post.

have a great arvo. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4