Pack leader

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tsssk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 7
I think a pack leader is crucial, in a rebuild time. I didn't feel like we had one in the 08-13 sort of period as we had a pack of good quality, whereas in 05 BK was just what we needed to get the pack up to a higher level. I'm not sold on Beau Scott, as others have said he's not half the player of BK (although this is not a criticism as very few are), I just think he's a touch overrated. Although the reality is we are going to need to bring in players like that to rebuild.

Beau Scott is a done deal to the slime according to the media. There isn't much else around now that JWH/napa/burg have signed elsewhere.

Welcome to the Raiders boys.

All the pack leaders available have a degree of grub to them, ranging from the Bird level cop pisser grub to the Myles pooper grub to the Gallen duhhhh moron grub grub. What is the lesser of the grub evils?

If we had Scott there on sat I'm sure we wouldn't have leaked some of those soft tries in. Got to think of defence first.

Beau Scott is a done deal to the slime according to the media. There isn't much else around now that JWH/napa/burg have signed elsewhere.

Welcome to the Raiders boys.
Is anyone looking at the Slime cap? They're supposed to be getting Tupou as well.

We'd be lucky to have Gallen.

Yes, he's a grub.
Yes, he's a meathead.

But he's also got mongrel. Something we don't have at the moment.

Paul Gallen is a bigger joke signing than Willie Mason. The guy is simply nowhere near the level he was 3 seasons ago, and will be 34 next season. No way jose!

This is the thing about our situation; we are better spending nothing than buying crap. When you buy crap, you chew up potential free space under the cap for the following season when some quality might become available, and you hold your juniors back another year. We'd be better off with a team full of rookies, that will be better for the run, than signing junk from other clubs.

I know I've mentioned this previously , and probably not a pack leader as yet...... But Paul carter from the Titans would be a good pick up imo, the guys loves the tough stuff...... He's like a young bird or Gallen type player, yep I know we got plenty of back rowers but this guy would probably sit any of our run on back row to the bench, yep he's been in trouble but this guy has talent and we should grab him from under the Titans nose.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4