OZ vs Kiwis - Score predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah but there was never a doubt who was going to win this. The ozzies just plodding along in second gear. Anytime they want they can shift up.

Been impressed by Victa Mower, the kiwi prop.

Kiwis should take Hiku off and bring on DCE.

Kearney is building a team for the future. The Kiwis have been bright, just lack a bit of class here and there, and of course they dont have Echidna on their team.

Dce should tell Sheens to stick it where the sun don't shine. What's the point of having him on?

Sheens is an old coach who likes his older players.

DCE would have needed to be 35, not 25 to get decent minutes in this game.

I bet you that he does more in his 8 minutes than Boyd will do in 80.

Almost 25K at the SFS tonight. Good to see.

Johnson has done all he could but the Kiwis are definitely missing Foz.

Good effort from NZ. Their last tackle options let them down :(

Hiku needs to hold the ball better :idea: Great rookie effort for a guy who has played about a dozen first grade games :angel:

Now lets focus on the Scumos !

Good to see Hiku and Daly came thru without injury . . . . . All good for next week. Hiku will learn from this, his ball security and sideline play against enthusiastic defense needs work - allowed himself to be bundled out a couple of times i think it was.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Good to see Hiku and Daly came thru without injury . . . . . All good for next week. Hiku will learn from this, his ball security and sideline play against enthusiastic defense needs work - allowed himself to be bundled out a couple of times i think it was.
Yeah - was a good training session for him.

Might have been a decent game if the kiwis had Locke,Vatuvai,Matai,Foran,SBW,JWH, SKD, Isaac Luke, Frank Paul.

DCE had an absolute shocker. Was hardly sighted all night. :D

Peta did a couple of nice things.
He looks far more mature than his age suggests.

Definitely a gallant effort from the Kiwis - but pretty unimpressive from the Roos too.

Cherry could've phoned his night in...And at least Grub Adam Blair lost again.

mickqld said:
Might have been a decent game if the kiwis had Locke,Vatuvai,Matai,Foran,SBW,JWH, SKD, Isaac Luke, Frank Paul.

Yeah but they did themselves proud. Least they didn't get lapped 70 nil like I thought they would .

Jerry1 said:
mickqld said:

Yeah but thed did themselves proud. Least they didn't get lapped 70 nil like I thought they would .

The Ch Nein puppets ,the NRL (National Rigged league) ,was never going to allow that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6