Owen Cunningham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Poor OJ and his family. Let's hope his boy is ok.

Side note
As a former player who if my memory is correct might have been a Mackay boy, finished up in Townsville. How great to see him wearing our colours, and travelling to a game with his kids to watch the team play.

So many security at the Cricket. Not the same at the footy.

When it's a weekend festival of footy they will need to change that a little bit.

Last edited:
Disgusting and this is also why those that defended the Anzac day flogging need to reasses. It's never justified and only leads to more violence and idiotic behaviour at sporting events.
It's one huge reason families reconsider going.
Notice in both circumstances the protagonists are on the higher tier in the stands......

Only today I said I wouldn't risk taking my son to night games. This was before I saw the new vision

I don't understand why these thugs are only evicted from the ground, they should be locked up till police investigate not let let go.
A stint in the kitchen freezer instead of the cooler
Hopoate squared got done for violence on the street and at a local football game (if I recall correctly) One was even a plead of drunken assault

Surely these thugs in the vision aren't a protected species (not condoning the actions of Hopoate squared). But if these guys don't get prosecuted (especially Sharks Jersey potato) Im amazed

It does however give me an idea. There is a guy that works with me that I want to give a punch in the face nearly every other day, however with my desire to be peaceful and the fact I try to be law abiding it has always prevented me following through on my base desire. But with this NRL loophole I will just fly him to a game at Suncorp (would never involve Manly) and then give him a flogging and walk away. Thanks Suncorp, and thanks NRL magic round - you have single handedly relieved my years of tension

Hopoate squared got done for violence on the street and at a local football game (if I recall correctly) One was even a plead of drunken assault

Surely these thugs in the vision aren't a protected species (not condoning the actions of Hopoate squared). But if these guys don't get prosecuted (especially Sharks Jersey potato) Im amazed

It does however give me an idea. There is a guy that works with me that I want to give a punch in the face nearly every other day, however with my desire to be peaceful and the fact I try to be law abiding it has always prevented me following through on my base desire. But with this NRL loophole I will just fly him to a game at Suncorp (would never involve Manly) and then give him a flogging and walk away. Thanks Suncorp, and thanks NRL magic round - you have single handedly relieved my years of tension
I knew it was heading there as soon as you said it gave you an idea @:D.
Might be a few of us at magic round next year

Bulldogs supporters are the worse, they take it personally if their getting flogged. I recall a game at Brookie when they just scraped home, the language was disgusting and in front of women and children, they don't care.
mate i saw and heard it in newcastle one day, the men dogs supporters were having light hearted banter with knights supporters but the women were FERAL, their language would make a wharfie blush. they were frothing at the mouth as if they had rabies!

How do you ban someone from a ground? Stick a photo of them at each entrance and expect the gatekeepers to do face recognition? Seriously, it can't be done without sophisticated technology that I doubt is in place at any sporting ground in Sydney.
The "punishment" is a furphy.

Said it in the Anzac Day incident thread, security at Suncorp is an absolute joke. Couldn’t believe how long that went on for and at such a spectacle like magic round. It’s just a bad look. Unfortunately RL attracts these idiots at all levels. Go to some junior club games in the suburbs and ya get a real taste of it. I’ve had sone awful experiences up here in Bris northern suburbs and outer areas.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8