Overseas Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
Hello all,

Not many of you will remember me - Been a long time since i posted as I am now living in London.... But i remain an avid reader (although i notice people are spending very little time talking about FOOTBALL and more time bitching about each other, or trying to predict future signings.....)

Now I am based here, I have very limited opportunity to watch Games. I used to frequent the Hill every other game, and miss the noise, the passion, and the stupid 'Push It Up' Manly sign!

Is anyone based over here in London that supports Manly? Do you gather anywhere for big games or events by chance?

If so, please reply and let me know where/when you get together. I JUST missed the WCC by 2 days due to work, but and keen to break out my Wormald jersey and get stuck in.....

Also keen to see Beaver run around over here before he finally packs away the boots for good.

Cheers - Neil

PS - G'Day Wheel - been a long time since our days together at CBA Under Cathy B. Hope you and the family are well.

am living in bristol. personal message me about watching games....

If the queen was a manly fan she should have offered a couple of knighthoods to people renewing their sea eagles contracts. That or threatened to send Phil over for an official visit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7