Over or under

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
well, the new final 8 system is working out exactly as planned.
the higher ranked team is beating the lower one.
If this continue, dogs will beat bunnies and storm.

what a terrible outcome that would be

Given the Desgate debacle, this has definitely been an over-achievement. Having said that, I hope Toovey has a 5 year plan.

Under for mine. Take 2 wingers and a toiling forward out of a grand final side and you should have whats left of a back to back side.

That said injuries & suspensions along with Desgate ruined our season and meant the 1st choice side was rarely on the park.

It has been said that you need a lot of things to go your way to win a premiership and apart from the hand of Foz we did not have a lot of luck this season.

Over for me!

walk outs

speculations

signings

suspensions

injuries

travel

boardroom crapola

well you guys know the drill.

So over, for me. (like my interest in the gf)

Bloody dissapointed about last night (with a bout of whiplash from shaking my head after each dropped ball) but you cant win it every year. I still feel very lucky to support a team that over the last six years has made the finals each year, winning two premierships from three grand finals. Definate pass for this year.

Under for me, with the roster we had there was no other team that should of been close distractions , injuries or what. We were the best chance team to go back to back, Its looking like the dogs will be the first one to break the duck

cliffhanger said:

True, but there is no good outcome possible now. I hate all three of the teams remaining...

Bit of both........given all the drama, injury and suspension, I'd say over.

But unfortunately, I've become accustomed to being premiers. I can't go back, I won't.

Anyway......bring on 2013.

Unders. Too many un-Manly like performances during the season (ie. losing to Parra, Penrith, GC...). But last night was the worst of them. I doubt any team in the comp could have played worse. Take out Jamie and Brett and it would have been a 60 points defeat.
We have too many good players to be humbled like that.
We've prided ourselves on always competing in the must-win matches. Sadly, too few of our players did last night.

globaleagle said:
Over for me!

walk outs

speculations

signings

suspensions

injuries

travel

boardroom crapola

well you guys know the drill.

So over, for me. (like my interest in the gf)

^This and I'll add one more thing, Tooves who had to put up with all the above mentioned which our previous coach couldn't handle.

For me, we ended up way over my expectations.

cliffhanger said:

Agree - Why are we bothering playing a final series with this system when it becomes so predictable? I liked the idea that lower placed teams like Wariors last year could win through to the Grand final.

Disappointed by people's perception in this thread of our playing roster (including the call ups). In my view, with the top 25 players available, we should have won the comp quite easily.

On paper, our players were the best in the league.

For that reason, I say we under achieved.

It also surprises me when people suggest "they would have been happy, if they were told we'd come 4th".

Nope, I rate our players, and their ability much higher than that. I reckon knowing their class and ability, they'd be disappointed with fourth (even Foran said as much), and that anything but a Grand Final victory is failure.

I hold that value for our great players as well.

Way, WAY too good in my opinion to lose two finals out of three, and a world club challenge.

Under achieved by quite some.

Some of those losses in the season proper to the outright bottom teams like the Panthers, and Eels who were really struggling at the time were unforgivable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7