outside of monas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lasvegas

Reserve Grader
outside all of our bickering over monas how good does it feel to be following a team that plays their guts out evry week,nevr gives up and is starting to really gather momentum.is it just me or are we really starting to get that old feeling back about knowing evry week you go out we are a chance of winning.its a great day to be an eagle. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

going to the game yesterday was nothing short of awesome

Right on. It feels so good again to support the greatest club in RL. I love wearing the cap around these days, just daring people to say something. Makes us remember why we started loving the club in the first place - passion of the players, and style of play. I'm beginning to feel we can match it against any club any week. Last five years I'd be very worries most w/e's.

At soccer this arvo a bloke walked up wearing manly shirt and manly hat, I gave him a sly go you eagles!

Big problem is that people are also starting to like us. Manly supporters are coming out of the woodwork but also a lot of neutral supporters are enjoying seeing us up there instead of the Dogs, Broncos etc Weird eh!

I was referee for my son's under 8 union game today when it was a balmy 2 degrees in Canberra & was wearing my Manly cap. One of the kids from the other team asked whether I was a Manly supporter - he said that his mum (a MILF) was a HUGE Manly fan & yelled out to her that "The ref is a Manly fan!". She gave a wave & said how great it is to be a Manly supporter...... :dance:

well i hope you enjoyed it. I dont think we will be going far with a half hearted Monas in the side. This season may go up **** creek.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4