Out standing Eagles now bring on the Love Child's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bloody out standing lads we ground them into the dirt with hard grinding defence.

10/10 only let down they scored a late try apart from that GOLD, bring on the News Love Child's

Defence deserves a standing ovation. They were monstrous.

How good does it feel giving the 3rd placed team their biggest hiding on the eve of the finals?

It's nice form for the last week of the season and looks more like last year.

Next week will be a huge test, I hate the freaking bambox in Melbourne with all their gay supporters and 5cm in goals. Its not a real footy ground. Hope we can nail them down and leave them there.

We better win as the bronx will likely be beat GC or the bullwogs next week, so if we lose we have to hope Parra and New/Pen both also lose.

One thing in our favour is it is at night. Manly seem to play better at night in my opinion.

NYEagle

Pittwater Legend link said:
Defence deserves a standing ovation. They were monstrous.

How good does it feel giving the 3rd placed team their biggest hiding on the eve of the finals?

Answer: Awesome  ;D

the game down here next week will be at the docklands stadium under the roof.  So the field might actually be a normal size for a change. 

He entire team played their skins out that was just amazing footy those kids have skills. Notably rose played his worse and his hands were horrible. He was lucky the refs were jimpy and a drop got called a strip. But beside that he and the rest were jut rad. As close to perfect as you will get

Kite, for once ran straight and relatively hard.  Some errors in the second half when he thought he was ball player, but other than that he went well.  George played his usual strong fantastic game, made metres with them clinging to him.  JWH went so-so.  dropped the ball and gave away a penalty or two.  Some shoulder charges, one came off the other didn't.  Hall drove up straight and hard.  Al in all a good effort.  Defensively very strong.  

Dan link said:
He entire team played their skins out that was just amazing footy those kids have skills. Notably rose played his worse and his hands were horrible. He was lucky the refs were jimpy and a drop got called a strip. But beside that he and the rest were jut rad. As close to perfect as you will get

So with me not having seen the game yet (f*$king work), will we beat the storm next week?

If we play like we did tonight, and not like last week, we will win for sure.  Depends on which Orford turns up.

He played well, except I couldn't see why he took the shot at penalty in the sixth minute when we were clearly on top.  We need a better goal kicker, and he needs to take the line on more.  When he did he scored, and looked dangerous, and attracted tacklers.  A bit of a training run really as the Titans were very poor.  Prince, Friend and the Little Cheat were pushed off with gay abandon.  Across the park they had no answer to Choc, Glenn Stewart and Rose.  Quite dominant. 

he played quite well tonight CC eagle. his best for a while.

The forwards laid it out on a platter for him, and for a change he used it to good end.

A very good game from The No. 7.

Kite was much better and made 125 metres. He and Perry dominated the Titans big men. I did think that JWH was average and hope that King is back quickly, or that Des picks Cuthbo instead.

How good was perrypalming off prince and prince flying about 2 - 3 metres

Central Coast Eagle link said:
So he played ok tonight?

Orford played very well tonight.
How could he have played badly given the platform that was created by the forwards.
Kite deserves special mention for really stepping up and having a barnstorming game and setting the example for all the rest to follow.

At 1 stage i thought we were going to roll them 40 nil, I thought, what an omen for the rest of the season.

Kite had his best game since the GF, great to see.
Rose probably had his worst for the season, but how crazy did the crowd go when he made that 20m run from his own line, what a cult figure he has become.

Good to see the Wolfman enjoying his footy again.

I don't agree with your thoughts on Rose Pepi.  I thought he went well.  Can't make 1000 metres each game, but he took the ball up strongly.  That last run of his was inspirational.  It would be great if he had an offload as he invariably gets through the first line. 

In all Rose held up ok, but he started poorly with 2 dropped balls in crucial positions. He managed another turnover later also. After the 1st 2 dropped bals i was thinking one more in the next few mins and he might get hooked.

But..not only are his runs good...his defence and keeping in the defensive line does not give me concern anymore.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7