Out-sourced Recruitment ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Can anybody throw some light on this mob I found named in a facebook post ?

Haumole Olakau’atu extends his contract with the Club
🙌

Thank you to our Official Recruitment Partners, Next Day Recruitment
👏

nextdayrecruitment.com.au

Official Recruitment Partner of the Manly Sea Eagles

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

Hey @Ryan ... mate .. your dreams have come true ... it looks like we now have professionals doing our recruitment ... send them your resume ...

They're listed under Corporate Sponsors on the MWSE page with the link as in your post. I have a vague recollection they're signing was announced not that long ago but my search for evidence was fruitless so maybe I'm imagining it...

They are a personal recruitment firm , just the sponsor of the announcement.

Stop it Mark ... I might be old and stupid ... but not even I can believe that ... you are taking the piss surely ... sponsor for an announcement .. what next .. you'll be telling me that there are people following their dogs around picking up their poop ..

PSS .. I can understand a recruitment firm for most positions ... but players, it just surprised me .. the wording seemed to thank them for the signing .

Stop it Mark ... I might be old and stupid ... but not even I can believe that ... you are taking the piss surely ... sponsor for an announcement .. what next .. you'll be telling me that there are people following their dogs around picking up their poop ..

PSS .. I can understand a recruitment firm for most positions ... but players, it just surprised me .. the wording seemed to thank them for the signing .
No everything is sponsored these days

Stop it Mark ... I might be old and stupid ... but not even I can believe that, what next .. you'll be telling me that there are people following their dogs around picking up their poop ..

No everything is sponsored these days

cool. I can get someone to sponsor me next time I gotta pick up dog poop.

(the real question is why woodsie couldn't find a bigger logo...?)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4