Out of the Conversation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Just finished watching the Matty Johns show and was amazed at how the great Manly side of the mid to late 90's did not even rate a single mention even though every big game that they mentioned from that period involved Manly. It was like they took pleasure in all the matches we lost. And then I realised that it was complete jealousy and Saltyness of Manly's success that has elevated matches like the 97 GF to such a high status. I dare say if Newcastle beat anyone else that year it would barely rate a mention. Now days we only enter the conversation for all the wrong reasons and some even feel sorry for us. Can't wait to stick it up them when it all turns around.

Just finished watching the Matty Johns show and was amazed at how the great Manly side of the mid to late 90's did not even rate a single mention even though every big game that they mentioned from that period involved Manly. It was like they took pleasure in all the matches we lost. And then I realised that it was complete jealousy and Saltyness of Manly's success that has elevated matches like the 97 GF to such a high status. I dare say if Newcastle beat anyone else that year it would barely rate a mention. Now days we only enter the conversation for all the wrong reasons and some even feel sorry for us. Can't wait to stick it up them when it all turns around.
And conveniently no mention of ah.......
Performance enhancing substances.
Neither on an interview with Robbie O'D with Andrew voss.
Fortunately the Manly supporter never forgets...

Agreed. The also completely white out the fact that several Knights players from that 97 side, including Robbie O'Davis and Adam Macdougall, tested positive for anabolic steroid use too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4