our run home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bob's right the Rorters, Tigers and Warriors are inconsistent like us. Consistency is now the key. Get to the tackle quickly and win the wrestle. Put them on their backs and get the dominant tackle so we slow down the play the balls. Do that and the Tigers are screwed. If there is methodology to Des then he is timing our run and it began last week. How we handle the Tigers and win will tell us whether we are in this or not.

I'll be calling for the chopping block if we win the first half and drop the game against the Tiges. There just aren't enough defribillators to cover the number of supporters we have.

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=Rambo1987 link=topic=184166.msg276732#msg276732 date=1279595316]
so all the teams in the top 4. Jee I hope we can fix our 2nd half screw ups.

Panfers?
[/quote]

The good thing about playing all the top teams now is we will gain a massive confidence boost if we can beat them all going into the finals.

Never mind points and wins, the real question is how many more Monday night games will we get!?!
IF you look at it and how the teams are going, any of the last three would be a good '2nd pick' for Fox

Look that the other teams runs as well.

More or less play all the teams fighting from 2 to 8 play each other,

Warriors
Rabbits (A), Titans (H), Sharks (A), Knights (H), Us (A), Broncos (H), Eels (A)

Broncos
Roosters (H), Drogans (H), Cowboys (A), Eels (H), Knights (A), Warriors (A), Raiders (H)

Rabbits
Warriors (H), Bulldogs (A), Tigers (H), Storm (A), Panthers (A), Eels (H), Drogans (A)

Eels
Bulldogs (A), Roosters (H), Titans (A), Broncos (A), Tigers (H), Us (A), Cowboys (A)

Roosters
Broncos (A), Eels (A), Drogans (H), Sharks (A), Titans (H), Us (A), Cowboys (A)

Titans
Drogans (A), Titans (A), Eels (H), Cowboys (H), Roosters (A), Sharks (A), Tigers (A)

Tigers
Us (A), Sharks (H), Rabbits (A), Panthers (H), Eels (A), Storm (H), Titans (H)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6