Our Next will be in Rnd 5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nuts

Can't see us beating the Cows or Canterbury so the next possible win will be against St George. We will be 1 from 5. The next few games after that I can't see us winning. I expect Baz to be punted by round 10 and replaced by Cartwright until the end of the year, new coach is any bodies guess.

We'll be in with a better chance against the Dogs because we will get Kapow and AFB back so at least we'll have a better front row rotation. And Lane apparently was close to playing against Souffs so if he gets a run this week I'd expect either Kennedy, or most likely Bainbridge, to drop off the bench.

Can't see us beating the Cows or Canterbury so the next possible win will be against St George. We will be 1 from 5. The next few games after that I can't see us winning. I expect Baz to be punted by round 10 and replaced by Cartwright until the end of the year, new coach is any bodies guess.
depends which dragons team shows up... if the one that put 42 on the panthers in rnd 1 show up they will lap us... the one that played the eels... not so much.. 50/50 game for me atm, very real chance we go 0-5

Great so we can then watch Cartwright laughing in the box when we do something stupid.

I'll take Ivan Cleary
I don't think that Barrett is in any danger of being replaced until his contract is up. I can't see the owners paying out an existing contract and then spending more on another coach.

What we have is nearly two seasons of the existing coaching staff.

I don't think that Barrett is in any danger of being replaced until his contract is up. I can't see the owners paying out an existing contract and then spending more on another coach.

You just made me throw up. I hate that feeling.

Was Barrett signed on a two or three year deal?

Agreed twodogs, plus bozo has barrett in place to absorb all the bullets flying and protect himself!

Our next win as supporters might be this week when Zorba gets stood down for his comments about us nummies

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8