Our New Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186547.msg318627#msg318627 Almost as lucky as when I mentioned Matai was being sought by The Warriors, [/quote]

You actually said Matai was gone, signed sealed and delivered. Not just sought after.....

Matabele link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=186547.msg318656#msg318656 date=1298887329]
And seems to have stopped the boardroom rubbish.  We've got a competitive team and the season starts soon.  If there's fault to be apportioned then all the management team must put their hands up.
Yes, a masterstroke.  Run the club so badly that a broke Delmege can't afford to prop up his share of losses.  Brilliant!
[/quote]
The club was in trouble long before Lowe came along, and if you want to blame someone don't just have cheap shots at Delmege as the Penns were just as guilty of dragging us through a s**tfight between the co-owners using the media.

I bet that did wonders for potential sponsorship. If Lowe's job was to keep the peace then he's been successful.

Mata it's time you stopped pushing the Penn barrow. Wasn't  it you who said in a post ages ago that we shouldn't follow our owners blindly without questions being asked. I have never seen a negative post re. Penns from you.

You have a biased opinion and we know you are firmly behind the Penn camp and everything they do it right and shouldn't be questioned.

I don't really think Lowe deserves much credit for sorting our the spat between Penn and Delmege.

That really sorted itself our when Delmege went broke and had to bail.  That would have happened no matter who was CEO.

MadMarcus link said:
I don't really think Lowe deserves much credit for sorting our the spat between Penn and Delmege.

That really sorted itself our when Delmege went broke and had to bail.  That would have happened no matter who was CEO.
One could argue Lowe hastened it by taking the club backwards.

On the sponsor note, maybe we could find out who was offering to sponsor The Fury, and call them up.

Now The Fury have been out of the A-League they won't be needing their sponsor anymore.

Brookie4eva link said:
On the sponsor note, maybe we could find out who was offering to sponsor The Fury, and call them up.

Now The Fury have been out of the A-League they won't be needing their sponsor anymore.
The axe fell even though the Fury claimed to have raised more than $1 million in sponsorship money and with a $500,000-a-year sponsor announcement looming.

Their current shirt sponsor is "Mission Australia".  So much for struggling not-for-profit organisations ....

No.  Though given our current straits, their sponsorship could be construed as an act of mercy and charity.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2