Our new Pom-Pom

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we are going to needs centre , any Pommies that are good and may want the challenge?
We have plenty of centres . More centres than last season . Walker ,Albert Hoppa, Elliott, Garrick,Semisi, Kioa .
Young Happa has the X factor , Elliott and Garrick bring the speed that we lacked last season . Kioa brings youth enthusiasm and potential .
Des may also use the big damaging Chris Close clone Suli in the centres as well .
I feel very optimistic . Des has plenty to work with and he has no excuses . We are not paying Des close to one million bux to give us excuses . We are paying him the big money to give us results .
index.jpg

We have plenty of centres . More centres than last season . Walker ,Albert Hoppa, Elliott, Garrick,Semisi, Kioa .
Young Happa has the X factor , Elliott and Garrick bring the speed that we lacked last season . Kioa brings youth enthusiasm and potential .
Des may also use the big damaging Chris Close clone Suli in the centres as well .
I feel very optimistic . Des has plenty to work with and he has no excuses . We are not paying Des close to one million bux to give us excuses . We are paying him the big money to give us results .
View attachment 10705
Unfortunately choppy didn't set the world on fire at Manly Hopefully Suli will do better

I think you are a bit harsh there feathered friend as the big mother fcker choppy did have some big moments with the Sea eagles .
Watch and enjoy!!! .....
That try V Dogs at about 18 seconds was a cracker - the clip didn’t do it justice he got the pill on half way and destroyed the dogs defence.

Anyway there were some great moments there but he probably never over achieved and never quite got the heights he should have.

I think you are a bit harsh there feathered friend as the big mother fcker choppy did have some big moments with the Sea eagles .
Watch and enjoy!!! .....
Can only recall Close having just 1 good game for Manly... against Gold coast - when he was trying to impress their talent scouts. Worked - he got his contract. Cant recall (or care) how he went after that

Can only recall Close having just 1 good game for Manly... against Gold coast - when he was trying to impress their talent scouts. Worked - he got his contract. Cant recall (or care) how he went after that
I think he had more than just one good game for Manly but if that is what you can recall then that is your call feathered friend .

Watch and enjoy!!! .....
The game v norths in there he carved them all day.

He was inconsistent due to hammies from memory, in and out due to injury

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4