Our main Aim this year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Of course every team plays to win the comp.

However, realistically we have been on the improve in the past two seasons and our stocks have been on the up.

It is noteworthy though that despite this improvement we are yet to trouble the scorekeepers at semi final time. In both 2005 and 2006 we disappeared without a trace, despite some good moments prior to the semis.

Our main aim this season must be to win a semi final (at least one) and give our team something to build on. (Sure we want to win the comp but realistically it is a big step for a team that only a few years ago was shocking.

Get to the finals and be alive during Week 2 and 3 must be the bottom line and anything more will be a bonus.

Thoughts???

It would be nice to progress through the second week (last year called the Semi-Finals) and have a shot at the GF in week 3. I believe that should be the club's goal. Less than that would be a disappointment to me.

As usual NRL.com has all the information on this years finals structure on their web site - NOT. This makes it a bit hard to comment without knowing whether it has changed, and I will guess that it hasn't as I haven't seen a single piece in the press about it following all the rule change and coaches discussions.

I would like to add that we were %&*@#$ robbed in the newcastle final. Nuf said. Move on shane... move on....

Even so Flip I even we would have won that game I doubt whether it would have made much difference to our final match - we would have still been flogged.

Flip the knights gave us that game on a platter. Especially the first half.
In the 2nd we were in reverse gear. Probably one of the worse games of the year. In regards to quality of play.

Flip the knights gave us that game on a platter. Especially the first half.
In the 2nd we were in reverse gear. Probably one of the worse games of the year. In regards to quality of play.

Mr Bean screwed us in that game. We should all not forget that. Espescially next time the bloke is at Brookie.

It made me angry at the time but as previously said, the Dragons game made it all irrelevant just one week later.

The aim for this year is to look the goods all over the park, all year. Only three or four teams at most really achieve this, we must be one of them. We weren't too far off that last year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4