Our Forwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Downie

Reserve Grader
Some stats, according to nrl.com:

King: 7 runs for 52 metres :|
Kite: 18 runs for 215 metres. Awesome game from Kite tonight :clap:
Williamson: 6 for 38, but with 41 tackles and only 1 missed
Watmough: 14 for 111 with 30 tackles
Kennedy: 19 for 164. Strange, cause I thought he had a fairly quiet game tonight
Leuluai: 3 for 25. Must have been injured, cause he wasn't there all 2nd half
Bryant: 8 for 76
Rose: 10 for 115. Deserves a permanent bench spot. His try was AWESOME :yeah:

Despite Morley winning the opening exchanges (his hit on King was massive), our forwards dominated the next hour of footy and really set it up for Orford to have a blinder.

Good stats. I just saw the 7 news replay of one of the chook tries where one of their guys walked through our pack - King the main culprit.

Rose and Kite's tries were shown and Hicks try looked a beauty.

Jason Kings opposite number in Morley thoroughly dominated him. If tonights performance means anything, full strength, George Rose should be in 1st grade, JK in reserve grade.

We were promised by the club that accountability would be upheld if KPI's by certain players aren't met. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks.

Mate - I honestly was the most excited about that try. Could you imagine Jason King trampling over 3-4 players to score a try? Yeah - I thought so !!!

JK to Premier League. Had enough of him.

stats in this case dont lie, he copped one big hit and went missing the rest of the game, nothings changed.

Rose certainly has jumped ahead of him, the blokes got talent and hes getting fitter and fitter every game.

Jason Kings opposite number in Morley thoroughly dominated him. If tonights performance means anything, full strength, George Rose should be in 1st grade, JK in reserve grade.

We were promised by the club that accountability would be upheld if KPI's by certain players aren't met. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks.

Jason King didn't play well but Morley dominated nobody, he lasted about as long as kid on formal night.

Good stats. I just saw the 7 news replay of one of the chook tries where one of their guys walked through our pack - King the main culprit.

I'm not sticking up for King

But in fairness, the try i think you were referring to was BK's fault, King came across to cover Kennedy but got there to late

Seeing King getting poleaxed by Morely was the highlight of the game. Shows just how soft King is.

Cotton wool anyone. He'll probably be injured and need 6 weeks now..which is probably a good thing, as Rose can take his spot.

ROSE'S TRY WAS AWESOME!!

How good was it to see the big fella in full flight.. he's fast becoming one of my cult heroes

I have my very own chant for him at games..

"WHO OUT ALL THE PIESSS??? GEORGIE ATE ALL THE PIESSS"

tonight it was

"WHO SCORES ALL THE TRIESSS?? GEORGIE SCORES ALL THE TRIESSS!!!"

haha good on him

you guys are so full of ****

SB got it right morely went missing straight after the 2 hits and King was there waiting for him every ****in time - being at the game you can watch what out of shot of the cameras.

Morely played the next 10 minutes standing behind his halfback so he didnt have to carry the ball up, his stats say the same with hige minutes and only 94m. Trust me our throats are sore with the abuse we yelled after his vanishing act. King ran hard and l;ike every time we play 5 props he didnt get enough game time. lulu made just 25m FFS.

Rose was great tonight.

Luckily fox was about 5 seconds behind live so i caught the big hit after the kick off - oout player had an 8 on his back

Fluffy - that **** sandwich must taste good.

52 metres versus Kite's 215 metres. Please explain?

If you ranked our props tonight it goes:

Kite
Rose
Bryant
King
Minogue

I hasten to point out that Minogue is off to England.

So should King. He might crack 100 metres against those soft pasty pommie patsies.

nothing is confirmed mata, and be honest, was king being hit the highlight of the game or was it matai smashing pretty boy wing into the barrier!!! matai played pretty good last night as well.

I thought Matai was atrocious. The usual reportoire of rushing out of the line and leaving gaps, dumb penalties, lots of niggle and when he did find space he was easily run down.

Not only is he dumb, he is slow.

kites best game of the year . now we need them to play like that every week .but when they play that good then you have williiamson .king playing ****house takes what a good job kite and co did . good to see monas get more game time . but the player that made the biggest diffferance this from last was burns we looked better in D and O and how good was it to see orforsd taking the kicks at goal knew his leg was better and he was in for a good game

after 70 minutes today the dogs international pair had 56m for omealy and 47 for asotasi. Same as our beloved

Well done Fluffy for lending your voice in foreign territory.

How good was it to see a porky Rose stroll through those chooks? I have been impressed with his form and if he could control the weight and raise the fitness levels he is a genuine starter.

after 70 minutes today the dogs international pair had 56m for omealy and 47 for asotasi. Same as our beloved
Two wrongs don't make a right.

How many tackles have they made in comparison (excluding those soft flops that the Princess is an expert at).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4