Our fault

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Animation Love GIF by Astrid_S

Unlucky loss
Manly had there chances but to Look back on the season so far with 2 wins and a loss Good start I’d say
A lot of in hindsight moments and what if’s but at the end of the day Manly were competitive against what many say a top 4 team and now look forward to next week where if they play to there potential should get the 2 points so then back on track

couple of questions:

Why do we shut down when the game is on the line?
once the score was level every time we got the ball it was 5 hit ups one off the ruck followed by a (poor & getting poorer each time)kick?
souffs did the old 3 hit ups and spread it leading to a decent meter gain so they could put pressure on the full back/winger when they receive the ball
also why does Tom all of a sudden now decide to do the hit up on the 4th rendering him out of the play on the 5th?
what happened to him being a threat when chasing the bomb?
one other thing, when will the ref get his bonus for calling back a legitimate try in the first half? tonight? tomorrow? or as a lump sum later this year?
I was thinking how quiet & unimpressive Tom was in this game so I checked the stats & he was probably our best. I think we just expect too much of him these days.

I was thinking how quiet & unimpressive Tom was in this game so I checked the stats & he was probably our best. I think we just expect too much of him these days.
he was definitely busy, but these 4th tackle hit ups seemed like a waste when they could have moved the ball across the field & grind 20 mtrs or so instead

I thought he played solid but I wonder if the ever slippery surface at Accor was playing on his mind?

Well let's be fair, we were denied a try for a forward pass that no one saw other than the ref.
And Walker was given that ridiculous reach around try. It Wasn't. MWSE were robbed. Fixed for the sake of emotional Souffs fans. NRL ? effing FARCE.

If that was at school they call a no try because they don't have a video ref, there was millimetres in it, it was bad luck, not skill, luck
It wasn’t bad luck, it was a poor decision.

You knock that **** dead if any doubt.

I expect more from out experienced captain.

That play, along with Parker getting skinned on the outside by walker had more to do with losing than aloai knocking on. I wish he would ditch the cold comfort comments and just make sure he has a blinder next week.

We lacked serious polish that game. I’m still pissed we let that one go and it’s nothing to do with the forward pass.

Yawn zzzzzzzz…..never met anyone so against our boys. Like you’re death riding them. Oh well at least we true supporters can see it was a definite try!
I dont see how he is death riding anyone. He is merely just presenting the facts. Facts are important when discussing talking points or arguments. There's even imagery provided ffs lol... im sure if there was a case where a definite try was denied, @Nordburg wouldn't argue it. Because opinions are opinions and facts are well.... facts.

From one true supporter to another

That play, along with Parker getting skinned on the outside by walker had more to do with losing than aloai knocking on. I wish he would ditch the cold comfort comments and just make sure he has a blinder next week.

We lacked serious polish that game. I’m still pissed we let that one go and it’s nothing to do with the forward pass.

There were some poor decisions no doubt, but we should take some comfort in that we are deliberating over the reasons for a 1 point loss in Golden Point against a good team who were fired up for the occasion.

If that was a semi-final and we lost like that I'd be much more annoyed. But it is the end of Round 4 and we are 2nd on the ladder.

If it was Turbo rather than DCE, I doubt Walker would have had a chance to score.
Also, if it was Origin rather than a club game, the talk from Queensland would have been all about the DCE blunder.

You can bet your life on it.

It certainly would've been the safer bet to just knock it over the line and I'm sure he was reliving it in his sleep Saturday night. In fairness to Parker though, there was a 3 on 2 coming at him and Garrick. He had to stop and wait to see if Campbell was going to get the ball or be the decoy. Unfortunately, it was just long enough that he wasn't quick enough to get a good hold of Walker who was already on the fly. Anyway, we had enough chances on their line after that and we couldn't ice a try.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4