our crap record on ch 9

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
Is anyone else worried about Sundays game?
Our form on free to air this year has been woeful at best.
Here's to hoping we turn it around and continue on from the 39th minute of last weeks match.

Probably won't get any help from the commentators unless we smash the Tigers.  They'll all be gushing over brilliant benji and blah blah whatever.  The mute button will be the first thing i press!

TBH I think our form has been pretty ordinary since the St George game regardless of when we play. I don't think being on Channel 9 will make any difference to the end result.

The referee is Shayne Hayne and unless I'm mistaken we haven't won a penalty count with him as the ref in over 3 years and Wests Tigers are specials at punishing penalties.

Not worried at all. In fact extremely confidant we will dispose of the Tigers and rightfully move back into the top 4.

Hayne is a poor ref, that's undeniable, but I too feel good about this game.  If we're smart and play to our potential then we'll win.  I've given Des many suggestions, let's just hope he takes them on board.  Manly by 20 +.

I really have no time for the pirranahs at 9 . From the management down to the callers , they all seem to be full of themselves ( Sterlo and Rabs excluded )
So , I hope we really give to the Tigers, just to listen to the uneasy praise they will afford us for the day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6