Our best 17

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Injuries aside who iS in our best 17? I'd go with:
1 Snake
2 Taufua
3 Lyon
4 Matai
5 hiku
6Foz
7 DCE
8 BJ
9Balin
10 King
11 Choc
12 Horo
13 Gift
14 Jamie B
15 starling
16 Lui
17 JSL
Wolf not going great so Blair or Hiku would be the first two choices, it would be so hard to tell Wolf he is dropped and not give him the chance to play his way out of his slump.
Bench is harder from; Starling Lui Red JSL Hasson São Jake T - a lot to fit into a bench.

Killer03 said:
That's a strong 17, and when you then look at the people left out.....shows we have plenty of quality.

The only difference i would make is whether Hasson or T-red take starlings spot… JSL is a must and so is Lui and Ferris, but i think it all depends on the kind of side we are playing….

1 - 13 ....I replicate except Wolf for Hiku....just

14 - Hasson
15 - Buhrer
16 - Lui
17 - Trjobovic

Starling & JSL next in line.
JSL seems the better impact player for short minutes while Starling is a slugger who plays long minutes like a starting prop, but has not shown enough to pip the others for that role.

Yes young Jake is being groomed slowly & has plenty of time but rate him massive & think he deserves & will get a shot, then be a permanent fixture.

T Red before JSL

Starling is our 3rd best prop at the moment but the grind may wear hime down over time. Lui seems to be growing in confidence too getting better each week.

I'm excited by that squad and how it may develop in the next few years. Hoping we keep the bulk of it with Tooves and his crew putting their stamp on it.

I do like the look of Starling. You need sluggers who play long minutes and do the dirty work, allowing Cherry, Gift, Killer, Snake etc to create.

Horo and Lawrence are of this ilk but are yet to fire as strongly as last year just yet...their hands esp have let them down.

I Like Lui, Hasson, JSL and TRed too..and .like all clubs, we need luck with injuries, but we really do have a lot to look forward to!

Stewart
Williams
Lyon
Matai
Taufua
Foran
DCE
Lawrence
Ballin
King
Watmough
Horo
Stewart

Hasson
Symonds
Lui
Starling

bennyeagle said:
Stewart
Williams
Lyon
Matai
Taufua
Foran
DCE
Lawrence
Ballin
King
Watmough
Horo
Stewart

Hasson
Symonds
Lui
Starling

You have five props in that squad, and no backup for an inquiry to one of the backs. Buhrer must be in the 17 for either Lui or Starling. I'd have Blair before Wolfman, currently on form. Hiku is very unlucky to miss out. He could be included for T-Red who wasn't impressive in Reserve grade on the weekend. Our backrowers play for 80 minutes so T-Red wouldn't get much game time anyway.

The Who said:
bennyeagle said:
Stewart
Williams
Lyon
Matai
Taufua
Foran
DCE
Lawrence
Ballin
King
Watmough
Horo
Stewart

Symonds
Hasson
Symonds
Lui
Starling

You have five props in that squad, and no backup for an inquiry to one of the backs. Buhrer must be in the 17 for either Lui or Starling. I'd have Blair before Wolfman, currently on form. Hiku is very unlucky to miss out. He could be included for T-Red who wasn't impressive in Reserve grade on the weekend. Our backrowers play for 80 minutes so T-Red wouldn't get much game time

I just realised this lol, buhrer in for starling !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4