Our Achilles Heel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

hozza

Bencher
3 players on a million or more, roughly 25% of the cap. May have worked for the Storm but clearly not working for us. Lose 2 players to injury and completely changes our team.

It means basically zero depth and makes it tough to hang on to rising stars. Obvious example is losing 2 rising forwards to apparently upgrade Ola. Not to mention going to be tough hanging on to Koula. Cap management has been poor. Must be much much smarter.

3 players on a million or more, roughly 25% of the cap. May have worked for the Storm but clearly not working for us. Lose 2 players to injury and completely changes our team.
If it can work for the storm it means it is workable
But you need the right people to achieve the right results

Still early in the year to judge our 2023 season
But as we all know Manly peoples Bench mark is our proud winning history
and we are very harsh critics

Good Luck Anthony Seibold
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

It means basically zero depth and makes it tough to hang on to rising stars. Obvious example is losing 2 rising forwards to apparently upgrade Ola. Not to mention going to be tough hanging on to Koula. Cap management has been poor. Must be much much smarter.

Most clubs have 3 players on around 3 million combined. It's the way the game works these days.

And in terms of whether you think DCE, Turbo and Jurbo are overpaid, they could all command similar contracts at other clubs.

I think it is underestimated how difficult it is to actually win a premiership. Penrith have all the talent, Melbourne have the best coach of all time and the roosters have the cash. Those are the recent winners of the competition. It's tough to beat that.

Manly have a heap of talent at the club. Not good enough to win the whole thing - but with the roster we have we should finish top 6.

We want the old Premiership Winning Manly back feathered friend

The Legendary Manly Premiership centre Winning combination
Great Team Players and opposition Team Slayers
4aafd9d57d739fca147009eb28cbf167
Absolute champions. No doubt both took unders to stay here. Glory days indeed..

If it can work for the storm it means it is workable
But you need the right people to achieve the right results

Still early in the year to judge our 2023 season
But as we all know Manly peoples Bench mark is our proud winning history
and we are very harsh critics

Good Luck Anthony Seibold
View attachment 23526
Welcome back @BOZO we have missed your input

We want the old Premiership Winning Manly back feathered friend

The Legendary Manly Premiership centre Winning combination
Great Team Players and opposition Team Slayers
4aafd9d57d739fca147009eb28cbf167
Agreed and every year the club keeps going the way it is, I say it what a privilege it was to be alive to witness that special era our club had.

We are no where near that yet and I fear we are long off evey getting back there.

Manly have a heap of talent at the club. Not good enough to win the whole thing - but with the roster we have we should finish top 6.
I Agree we do have a talented roster and some are playing NSW cup
As for not being good enough to win the whole thing that is debatable

We have the worlds best player in our team . No name required
We also have a strong froward pack and a few x factor players as well
What we dont have is team Consistency and that is part of the learning process DCE talked about today
OIP.Nkmn3W_Qr4QnBYH4Qz9pwQHaHa

Speed does kill...

Funnily enough Garrick usually has a good set of wheels but looked more like tuipolotu out there today!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2