Our 2019 Semi finals backline ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
The following are the players in our backline that finished 6th in 2019 .... and now that we have a good coach ... I am reliably informed by all and sundry ... that none of them are good enough for 1st grade anymore ... What happened ?? .. What is different ??

B Elliott ... 17 games
R Garrick ... 26 games
B Parker ... 19 games
M Suli .. 22 games
Jorge .. 24 games
Walker ... 17 games

Tom only played 12 games and Fainu 4 ...

Plus DCE .
its interesting how far that group has slipped .In hindsight as much as Walker try's at FB , Elliot although slowish , over all was better in that he was safer under the highball and reasonably solid in defense.For me Walker s/b at center in place of Parker ,that is definetly an upgrade on the Center position.
We also had Api who is a massive upgrade on Croker despite the criticism he copped on here. In any case Cust should be 9 ,with Croker as reserve if we really have to use him at all.

At the end of 2020 Funa I thought was getting better at FB and gaining more confidence ,he or Harper s/b given a go at FB,surely blind Freddy can see that .As much as a dickhead Dylan is I feel sorry for him in that he is a rep center yet has been played out of position for 3 or so years ,just madness.
So what has changed between 2019 and 2021 ? The faster pace of the game ,6 again etc ,but largely the same playing group ,is it the coach who hasn't moved with the times or just that he keeps picking players who cant perform or players he cant coach/train/motivate to perform.
But I think the flogging the dead horse emoji sums up where we are at the moment,unless changes are made.
I'd rather watch talented young players with potential drop the ball and miss tackles than the same old hacks that have had more than a fair go do it week after painful week.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10