Our #1 Supporter is here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wouldn’t last one stroke

spider man premature ejaculation GIF

I wouldn’t last one stroke
Well, I watched her putting technique and can I say she managed to hit the middle of the hole more regularly than me.

Actually, it reminded me of the wife who was carrying the bag for her husband in a PGA tournament last year, and the golfer husband asked his wife on international coverage to clean his ball on the green and her response was "didn't I do that enough last night". Priceless, everyone was had a grin on their faces. Think it was Dunstan Johnson.

(here comes the lefty)

I love the club but to

1. Continue to promote gambling like they do makes me feel uneasy (understanding it is a commercial relationship etc etc choice etc etc)
2. Partnering with a sports model on international women day was something that cold have been done differently. I mean why not send some of the female players if you have to participate?

Also there are heap of posts on here that try to be funny but really come across a bit creepy in my not so considered view.

Also there are heap of posts on here that try to be funny but really come across a bit creepy in my not so considered view.
As a moderator if you don’t like them , delete them !!

Pretty simple really , and we would all abide by your decision.

She plays “ big time “ on her sexuality , uses it all the time to promote herself , so I think poking a bit of fun at that is just that , a bit of harmless fun.

But that’s your call.

As a moderator if you don’t like them , delete them !!

Pretty simple really , and we would all abide by your decision.

She plays “ big time “ on her sexuality , uses it all the time to promote herself , so I think poking a bit of fun at that is just that , a bit of harmless fun.

But that’s your call.
Just because i do not like something does not mean I can delete it!

I just think the timing was not the best (as well as the content)

Just because i do not like something does not mean I can delete it!

I just think the timing was not the best (as well as the content)
But , if you feel it goes against the spirit of the page you could , that’s what moderators do.

I’m an admin on a very large caravan group , with a very mixed age , about half and half male / female.

What a 30 year old owner says ( and posts up ) at times is inappropriate for many , so we delete the comments or the whole thread. I say 30 year old as we have a lot of new , younger, owners and just the general way they “ trash talk “ and “ demean other members “ doesn’t sit well with the bulk of the members, so we moderate , to a point that suits the moderators.

We have these issues with the 30-50 age bracket but usually older than that they seem to have different standards.

Anyway , it’s your gig , and ultimately your choice.

There is a tendency to take things a bit far on here though. I personally don't get offended and put it down to banter, but I do often think how my Mum or sister would feel seeing some of these comments, GIF's, etc. I just hope some of our regular female contributors aren't bothered.

But , if you feel it goes against the spirit of the page you could , that’s what moderators do.

I’m an admin on a very large caravan group , with a very mixed age , about half and half male / female.

What a 30 year old owner says ( and posts up ) at times is inappropriate for many , so we delete the comments or the whole thread. I say 30 year old as we have a lot of new , younger, owners and just the general way they “ trash talk “ and “ demean other members “ doesn’t sit well with the bulk of the members, so we moderate , to a point that suits the moderators.

We have these issues with the 30-50 age bracket but usually older than that they seem to have different standards.

Anyway , it’s your gig , and ultimately your choice.
It is a funny one as there is plenty on here that goes against what I personally feel. If anything I think that I (can not speak for any other moderators) I have been too lenient which has resulted in numerous posters leaving / not engaging. This has also made it difficult when there is some simple moderation, like Bozo posts, which then result in the poster throwing their toys out of the cot and not posting again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4