Other Games [Week 1, finals, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Jeez the Titans horribly bombed 2 golden chances to score a try and win the game there. Fermor should have passed to Sami after dragging a few in and seeing how he goes. Also Herbert farked up deluxe on the follow up play. Could have straightened up and passed to Fafita to score or keep running his line and put an unmarked Thompson in to score

Well I can't see the Roosters having the energy or the troops to match it with us next week, they look completely spent.

I agree.

I've been saying this for about 6 weeks now, yet they just keep finding a way to win.

Titans blew that...the guy at the end who ran it 4-5m forward then passed it.....he had to release straight away. Wasn't Herbert, was him, Kelly?

Chooks will be harder to beat than Titans next week. That’s twice this year the Roosters have won games by the skin of their teeth that they should have lost. Roosters are gutsy and finals are about guts. Titans scored some flukes and would be cannon fodder next week. Alas, we have to play the Chooks who are able to lift in big games and they win big moments.

Great performance Titans...
Thanks for an enjoyable game
Not that I have a second team but if I did Titans would be it. I was cheering so hard at the end there. Easts are pretenders. We don’t put a score in them I’ll be dissapointed. Teddy v Turbo show another nrl marketing dream. This time Des needs to make sure all the TVs at twin waters are pulled out and thrown into the lakes on the golf course.

All he had to was pass and they win the titans.

We have to start fast next Friday night against easts sap there energy.

There number 9 veriils surely won't be there.

Fermor straight past Walker in that last break. Walker may have kicked a FG but he is a defensive liability in grade and Robinson knows it. I doubt he’ll be named against us.

Chooks will be harder to beat than Titans next week. That’s twice this year the Roosters have won games by the skin of their teeth that they should have lost. Roosters are gutsy and finals are about guts. Titans scored some flukes and would be cannon fodder next week. Alas, we have to play the Chooks who are able to lift in big games and they win big moments.
They are **** we will smash them! They should of lost that game and that field goal was a disgrace its not NFL

How were the rorters allowed to have 3 blockers in front of the play the ball for walkers field goal is that not illegal, it’s not grid iron
Gee is a disgrace and again has shown that he is Peranara class in his reffing, biased oneyed and hopeless
That game should have gone into extra time

I agree.

I've been saying this for about 6 weeks now, yet they just keep finding a way to win.
They were very poor tonight and got help to win. Other than Parra those bottom 4 teams are not near the top 4 imo.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10