Other Games [Round 9, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thursday, April 27
Sharks v Cowboys, PointsBet Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, April 28
Eels v Knights, CommBank Stadium, Fox, 6pm
Broncos v Rabbitohs, Suncorp Stadium, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Saturday, April 29
Raiders v Dolphins, McDonalds Park, Wagga Wagga, Fox, 3pm
Sea Eagles v Titans, 4 Pines Park, Fox, 5:30pm
Panthers v Tigers, Carrington Park, Bathurst, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, April 30
Warriors v Roosters, Mt Smart Stadium, Fox, 2pm
Dragons v Bulldogs, WIN Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05

Been a good start to the season so far but this Round seems a bit so-so, not exactly blockbuster games. Bunnies Broncos maybe the pick of the bunch.

Waiting for another Nicho masterclass tonight, geez...this guy's good..
And he sure delivered. Very deserved Paul Green medal winner.

The Cows were abysmal. Missing Taumololo didn't help. They've certainly fallen from grace...

Geez I thought Moylan was a liability in defence. Surely Townsend must be up there. 9 tackles/5 missed. Compare that with DCEs 24 and 2 from last week. I know, different game and all that. I reckon Payten maybe like the old vice principal at school (they were the sadistic bastards, who took way too much pleasure out of canning blokes). They’ll all be lined up outside his office Monday morning. WHACK! next, WHACK!, Dearden you’re excused. Next etc
What’s the go with Nanai? A shadow of the player from last year.

Sometimes the week flies by.

Logged on... sharks def cowboys who what now? It's like tuesday isn't it?

derp

And in the blink of one post my tip has changed. I knew they had a few out, but not that many.
Walker is in - he had his charge downgraded to a fine at the judiciary.
But yes, turnaround and injuries not kind to them this week.
I think they lose CNK for two matches for his concussion as they play 3 matches in 11 days.

Geez I thought Moylan was a liability in defence. Surely Townsend must be up there. 9 tackles/5 missed. Compare that with DCEs 24 and 2 from last week. I know, different game and all that. I reckon Payten maybe like the old vice principal at school (they were the sadistic bastards, who took way too much pleasure out of canning blokes). They’ll all be lined up outside his office Monday morning. WHACK! next, WHACK!, Dearden you’re excused. Next etc
What’s the go with Nanai? A shadow of the player from last year.
ha ha...the cows have now gone full cycle and back to Payten's first year as coach where they ended up in the bottom 4. Agree on Nanai....what a fall from grace is this guy. Townsend now looking like Flanno jnr...good grief !!

Broncs v Souths match up will be a beauty tonight, Souths do have a big following up here. It's going to be a drama packed, sin binning, on report injury laden game. Got the Captain Morgan spiced gold at the ready, can't wait.

So much for the best footy season ever. Anzac Day & this week so far all feels like the games have reverted back to 2022 one sided rubbish, where the favoured little clique of teams are getting the rails run. The referees are trying to get games going at super quick speed again. I thought we were over that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4