Other Games [Round 9, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They should've beaten us last week. Tigers are a much more gutsy effort team than our bunch of insipid sooks.

They should've beaten us last week. Tigers are a much more gutsy effort team than our bunch of insipid sooks.
I think they've only lost one by a big margin, the rest have been relatively close. It's just that at times they look horrible..... sounds familiar? We could quite easily be in the same position.

F$$k me dead but the dogs vs dragons game from win stadium is enjoyable to watch compared to the s///t we served up yesterday.

Dogs look more of a team than we do.

Seriously I think we are a bottom 4 unless things start to change.

Dogs lead 10-4 at half time.

Last edited:
Did anyone just see what was on Channel 9? I had the sound down but I saw footage of Haumole and Schuster.

Did anyone just see what was on Channel 9? I had the sound down but I saw footage of Haumole and Schuster.
Talking about Fulton going to Tigers and internal talks at the Tigers about Schuster. No mention of Haumole in the story though.

Talking about Fulton going to Tigers and internal talks at the Tigers about Schuster. No mention of Haumole in the story though.
Thanks for that. More disappointing news. I've noticed Zac has not been setting the world on fire at Blacktown recently. With Kristie Fulton tweeting publicly about Shu, Brett Fulton leaving his role and now Zac looking like going, it's starting to smell like a Fulton revolt.

I still find it hard to believe there is even a discussion about Shu leaving. Just crazy.

Wasn't it this time last year that Penrith and the Storm were head and shoulders above everyone else and no-one could see anything other than a GF contested between those two? There's a long way to go still
….and I lot more teams will have injury concerns.

The dogs are clearly on the rise as a club. Gould is working his magic on them like he did on the Panthers. Juniors and pathways being setup bribging through top line kids.
Meanwhile we just lerch from one sh*tmess to the next stumbling and bumbling along. The culture in this club is disintegrating rapidly.

The dogs are clearly on the rise as a club. Gould is working his magic on them like he did on the Panthers. Juniors and pathways being setup bribging through top line kids.
Meanwhile we just lerch from one sh*tmess to the next stumbling and bumbling along. The culture in this club is disintegrating rapidly.
Yep for me top 8 certainty in 2024
We are going in the opposite direction sadly.
They as a club are on the rise as you said

What is Gould doing outside of an seemingly unlimited salary cap in buying players from other clubs?

What is Gould doing outside of an seemingly unlimited salary cap in buying players from other clubs?
They're sitting 2nd in NSW CUP and Jersey Flegg. They just won Harold Mathews cup. They have plenty of talent coming through. Where are our minor grades sitting.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7