Other Games [Round 5, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NRL need to explain clock management 2023 style because it is all new to me. How do NZ get a penalty at 53 seconds & yet somehow despite a kick for goal there is still time for Sharks to have a kickoff with 17 seconds?

It used to be in this situation a team would deliberately choose to go for the penalty goal knowing it wipe 3 minutes off the clock.

NRL need to explain clock management 2023 style because it is all new to me. How do NZ get a penalty at 53 seconds & yet somehow despite a kick for goal there is still time for Sharks to have a kickoff with 17 seconds?

It used to be in this situation a team would deliberately choose to go for the penalty goal knowing it wipe 3 minutes off the clock.

They stopped the clock at 30 seconds to go when Johnson was taking the goal.

This is normal rules for every match in the NRL in the last 5 minutes of the game

That puts our performance into perspective. Lots of missed tackles lots of leaked points lots of errors from both teams.

That puts our performance into perspective. Lots of missed tackles lots of leaked points lots of errors from both teams.
The Warriors/Sharks game was a much better game than ours. Played at a much higher tempo, with way more aggression from both sides, despite the fact it was pissing down with rain. It was a really good game of rugby league. I guess our game would have been entertaining for neutrals as well, but from a Manly perspective it was an abomination.

Good to see Brendan Elliot getting some game time for NQ.

Jack Gosiewski must be one of their fringe top 30 as he is nowhere to be seen so far this year.

Apart from Penrith and Roosters, not a lot between the rest.....sorry, not counting the Tigpies of course.
I dont even think the Panthers and Roosters are that far in front this year.

Roosters have won 3 and lodt to the Dolphins but not of there wins have been by more than 8.

Whilst the Panthers have had 2, 1 point losses and beat the bunnies by 6 before demolishing a poor Raiders.

I expect both to be top 4 teams but they arent dominating.

Even the Broncos play a slow starting Penrith and Parra, then got the Dolphins, Dragons and Titans....they are not as strong as the mefia is making out

I dont even think the Panthers and Roosters are that far in front this year.

Roosters have won 3 and lodt to the Dolphins but not of there wins have been by more than 8.

Whilst the Panthers have had 2, 1 point losses and beat the bunnies by 6 before demolishing a poor Raiders.

I expect both to be top 4 teams but they arent dominating.

Even the Broncos play a slow starting Penrith and Parra, then got the Dolphins, Dragons and Titans....they are not as strong as the mefia is making out
Going on what the Roosters did to Parra, and without Manu, Crichton, Lodge and Watson. They've got a bit of fire power to come back in. And Penrith putting on 40pts in one half says to me not a lot has changed. But things can change I guess, injuries, form lapses, it's going to be a crazy season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4