Other Games [Round 5, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is a quote from a story on the interwebby ...

" While Mitchell is one of the NRL's most exciting players when in full flight, the knock on him throughout his career has been his inability to find the ball enough and inject himself into the game."

I would just like to correct the writer .... IT is not an inability .. he is more than capable of finding the ball ... and injecting himself into the game if he wanted to .... he is just a lazy, slack slob ...

This is a quote from a story on the interwebby ...

" While Mitchell is one of the NRL's most exciting players when in full flight, the knock on him throughout his career has been his inability to find the ball enough and inject himself into the game."

I would just like to correct the writer .... IT is not an inability .. he is more than capable of finding the ball ... and injecting himself into the game if he wanted to .... he is just a lazy, slack slob ...
…. If he can’t find the ball then he need to go to spec savers !

Just sayin’

Stopped watching at 26-6 and just turned it back on to 30-24. Did Sharks switch off or did the Warriors start playing well?

Shark's dropping the ball in there own 20/30mt zone 3 or 4 times
Some of these plays that end up bringing games back to being close just look so un-first-grade-like. Similar to our match yesterday. If I was more inclined toward conspiracy theories I'd say I smelled a rat.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4