Other Games [Round 5, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reminds me of a tale from over here from years ago. Huyton, who were a team based in Liverpool, were on a losing run of about twenty odd games. They appointed a new coach and at the first training session he told them "Right lads, I don't know too much about you so if you could all just get into your normal positions" .... They all just gathered beneath the posts.
Trent must start his sessions from there so they get used to it
Same joke was used with the North Sydney Bears.

Souths look a bit flat,hope it’s not due to the physicality and duration of last weeks game
No it's because Souffs are grossly over rated. We should've put the cleaners through them last week which worries me that we couldn't irrespective of the sh*t refereeing.

Souths look a bit flat,hope it’s not due to the physicality and duration of last weeks game
I think it was just as much the emotional drain from last week as the physical.
Im glad our boys got the extra day to recover. Croker coming back will help out Jake.
‘Souths were out of sync all game.
‘Why didn’t Johnson go for his usual flying corner dive? He would’ve had it for sure. Now he’s got a kingsized headache and out of next weeks game. Where were the rainbow balls to Johnson from Walker. Warbrick was flying in everytime.
I bloody hate it when Storm win. And I lose the tip.@:mad:

Last edited:
I don't get the jizzfest over Mitchell. Bloody lazy as and comes up with errors or throws crap passes that create errors in others.

On the other hand Warbrick is a big unit. You can tell he played AFL.
Couldn't agree more. I don't think he's fit. He's definately lazy. Tommy is such a superior athlete, it's not a contest. Even allowing for my obvious bias on the subject. Also He's a flat track bully. Against the top sides he's missing in the big moments. The sicophants on Fox just go on and on pumping up his tyres. The only tyre I can see is the one around his gut.

I think it was just as much the emotional drain from last week as the physical.
Im glad our boys got the extra day to recover. Croker coming back will help out Jake.
‘Souths were out of sync all game.
‘Why didn’t Johnson go for his usual flying corner dive? He would’ve had it for sure. Now he’s got a kingsized headache and out of next weeks game. Where were the rainbow balls to Johnson from Walker. Warbrick was flying in everytime.
I bloody hate it when Storm win. And I lose the tip.@:mad:
The Souths team we played last week is not the same team that played tonight. Spot on, not so much about the physicality for Souths it's about the big emotional energy they spent last week.

Latrell is making sure he doesn’t have to make another trip to Philadelphia.No chance of ruining your hamstrings if you hang out the back and make minimal effort

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2