Other Games [Round 4, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parra like us one man band
Without Moses they look like a completely different team

Compare and contrast Manlys defence against perennial wooden spooners, the Tigers. We fold like paper when under the slightest pressure. They’ve held out a strong eels side for dozens of sets. We are a long long way off being a threat.

Can't believe I am about to say this but I wish we defended like the tigers

Manly take note that's how you defend your goal line

Compare and contrast Manlys defence against perennial wooden spooners, the Tigers. We fold like paper when under the slightest pressure. They’ve held out a strong eels side for dozens of sets. We are a long long way off being a threat.
they look so much better than us
coach should show our players that half in defence from the tigers

they look so much better than us
coach should show our players that half in defence from the tigers
I just can’t believe we haven’t put more effort (or enough effort) into improving our defence. It’s been 3-5years where we’ve been defensively hopeless. Will never win a premiership like we are now.

There are two teams I support every weekend of the season, though sometimes its only one.

Manly, of course.

And whoever the Worms are playing. Go Tigers :rofl: :rofl:

I just can’t believe we haven’t put more effort (or enough effort) into improving our defence. It’s been 3-5years where we’ve been defensively hopeless. Will never win a premiership like we are now.
Yeah, it's not like it isn't an important part of the game.

So Parra do exactly what they brought in the new disruptor rule for, and NOTHING from the ref.

Why didn’t Tigers challenge that?

Just quietly, Tupou has been garbage today

Tuligi looks s completely different player with the sqeels, some players are just meant for other clubs. Just looked disinterested with us.

So Tigers lose a player and parra go 8 up on the back of an illegal interference with the bomb catcher not being called

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8