Other Games [Round 4, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Fatty is starting to lose his mind.

They were all commenting on Reece Walsh and Fatty was raving on how he thinks he is the most beautiful player he has ever seen. Then goes on to say that "I am starting to get movement now"

Sorry dude. Over the line. Kids are still watching you stupid boofhead!!!

I think Fatty is starting to lose his mind.

They were all commenting on Reece Walsh and Fatty was raving on how he thinks he is the most beautiful player he has ever seen. Then goes on to say that "I am starting to get movement now"

Sorry dude. Over the line. Kids are still watching you stupid boofhead!!!
Is that idiot still on 9?

So this is their justification for that hideous jersey

Let everyone know who owns Brisbane when you step out in the Brisbane Broncos 2023 Alternate City Jersey. The design draws inspiration from the very foundation which the Broncos were created featuring a blueprint of the city with the Brisbane River taking centre stage, and to the back features the famous Story Bridge and surrounding landscapes. Manufactured by Asics, the jersey replicates the design that the players compete in down to the sponsors logos. Built for performance comfort, it's built from lightweight, sweat-wicking polyester. Stand proud in the Brisbane Broncos 2023 Alternate City Jersey

So not only did some crazy person think the jersey was a good but they came up with a bit of verbal diarrhoea to go with it
As bad as it is marketing wise….nothing beats the "rally towel". What a night that was.

Garbage fullback defence by Fido there. Completely underestimated Capewell's speed (or perhaps over--rated his own 🤔)
I think he was absolutely gassed, he was everywhere for the phins. I don’t know how he summoned the energy to chase the gloryholer . That is the best game I’ve seen from Fido. When he was at the Cows, he’d put in a cpl runs and that was it. His defence has really improved on what he was like at the Cows as well. Sadly, the phins will come back to the field with Sullivan gone for half the season. And their go to man now becomes Milford.

I think he was absolutely gassed, he was everywhere for the phins. I don’t know how he summoned the energy to chase the gloryholer . That is the best game I’ve seen from Fido. When he was at the Cows, he’d put in a cpl runs and that was it. His defence has really improved on what he was like at the Cows as well. Sadly, the phins will come back to the field with Sullivan gone for half the season. And their go to man now becomes Milford.
Yep they are in big trouble now. But lack of depth was always going to be their issue.

Did anyone see Kafizzle running down the sideline, riding Staggs home. Made me sick. I was hoping Buck got loose and galloped over his cornfed head. Can’t wait to play the Broncos. I want to see Oka bury him.

The Tigers are diabolical but the Storm are only a Grant and Munster off night or injuries to be right beside them
100%..The Storm are so beatable this season, even a disjointed Tiger attack nearly got them in the 2nd half. Imagine what Tom, Shoe and DCE will do to them after our fwds have laid the platform.

100%..The Storm are so beatable this season, even a disjointed Tiger attack nearly got them in the 2nd half. Imagine what Tom, Shoe and DCE will do to them after our fwds have laid the platform.
I said it on another post, but I didn’t think the Storm would miss the Bromwich brothers as much as they have. And I didn’t expect them to be so good for the Dolphins. I guess that’s why my coaching career ended with the U/12’s.:p

Did anyone see Kafizzle running down the sideline, riding Staggs home. Made me sick. I was hoping Buck got loose and galloped over his cornfed head. Can’t wait to play the Broncos. I want to see Oka bury him.
mate, he's just a glorified show pony of the highest order.

I said it on another post, but I didn’t think the Storm would miss the Bromwich brothers as much as they have. And I didn’t expect them to be so good for the Dolphins. I guess that’s why my coaching career ended with the U/12’s.:p
Totally! Looking at it now, Bennett missed all the household name big signings so then goes and builds his team around solid hardworking middle forwards. At full strength their pack is actually decent. They do t lose any go forward at all when the starters need a breather and that 13 is a useful player. I thought they had the broncs covered through the middle last night. I know they lost Sullivan last night but I thought their attack looked pretty disorganized most of the night, even with the 7 there. Apparently Katoa is a natural 7 tho. The issue will be depth for them.

One of his key strengths as a player, the ability to cheer on his teammates whilst running along the sideline. He is really just there for ‘sh-ts and giggles.’

One might say it’s his cynical way of looking like a team player, when he generally fails as one on the field.

I noticed he threw another one of his special passes (to no one) during the game. Artie Beetson or John Gray he ain’t.

Totally! Looking at it now, Bennett missed all the household name big signings so then goes and builds his team around solid hardworking middle forwards. At full strength their pack is actually decent. They do t lose any go forward at all when the starters need a breather and that 13 is a useful player. I thought they had the broncs covered through the middle last night. I know they lost Sullivan last night but I thought their attack looked pretty disorganized most of the night, even with the 7 there. Apparently Katoa is a natural 7 tho. The issue will be depth for them.
As you said Katoa is a natural 7, and the milf is a 6. Katoas just turned 19, but looks very relaxed, and talented. Not overwhelmed at all.Mason Teague the fill in 9, who is also 19. He didn’t look overawed, and did some very good 1%s last night. It’s a shame Jeremy Marshal-King got injured. He was their best player. A huge improver.
As you said Waz, depth is the problem.
Im watching that "Dawn of the dolphins" on Stan. Depth was brought up. Bennett said he had four young blokes in the wings (not the position lol) should anything happen with injuries. Teague was one of those four.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4