Other Games [Round 4, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So this is their justification for that hideous jersey

Let everyone know who owns Brisbane when you step out in the Brisbane Broncos 2023 Alternate City Jersey. The design draws inspiration from the very foundation which the Broncos were created featuring a blueprint of the city with the Brisbane River taking centre stage, and to the back features the famous Story Bridge and surrounding landscapes. Manufactured by Asics, the jersey replicates the design that the players compete in down to the sponsors logos. Built for performance comfort, it's built from lightweight, sweat-wicking polyester. Stand proud in the Brisbane Broncos 2023 Alternate City Jersey

So not only did some crazy person think the jersey was a good but they came up with a bit of verbal diarrhoea to go with it

I honestly think their jersey should have incorporated a nice striking blend of blue, silver, grey and white

So this is their justification for that hideous jersey

Let everyone know who owns Brisbane when you step out in the Brisbane Broncos 2023 Alternate City Jersey. The design draws inspiration from the very foundation which the Broncos were created featuring a blueprint of the city with the Brisbane River taking centre stage, and to the back features the famous Story Bridge and surrounding landscapes. Manufactured by Asics, the jersey replicates the design that the players compete in down to the sponsors logos. Built for performance comfort, it's built from lightweight, sweat-wicking polyester. Stand proud in the Brisbane Broncos 2023 Alternate City Jersey

So not only did some crazy person think the jersey was a good but they came up with a bit of verbal diarrhoea to go with it
I just thought they were having their own Pride Round.

Was that the first grubber behind the line by the dolphins?

They really need a strong half, it's like watching the sharks when gallen played. 4 hit ups with forwards no matter where the location, then pass the ball to a half on the fifth

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4