Other Games [Round 4, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Storm front row didn't bind. (Their prop was almost standing in a traditional half-back position with an outstretched arm touching his hooker).
The ref says "bind"
The Storm completely ignore the ref's instruction and do nothing to even attempt to bind.
Ref lets it go.
Storm win against the feed.
LOL

Ok I never post negative stuff but there's a time for everything.. If there has ever been a more completely useless dum (intentional) over payed player than Luke Brooks... let me know. If he ever left the Tigers I'd be happy to have him on minimum wage as our reserve reserve, reserve. Go Manly

Ok I never post negative stuff but there's a time for everything.. If there has ever been a more completely useless dum (intentional) over payed player than Luke Brooks... let me know. If he ever left the Tigers I'd be happy to have him on minimum wage as our reserve reserve, reserve. Go Manly

I don't think Brooks has forgotten how to play football. But having been at the Tigers for so long and basically playing behind a weak pack just about every single week would never do much for the confidence.

But then, he's chosen to stay there hasn't he.....

I don't think Brooks has forgotten how to play football. But having been at the Tigers for so long and basically playing behind a weak pack just about every single week would never do much for the confidence.

But then, he's chosen to stay there hasn't he.....
What’s the excuse this year then?Nothing wrong with that pack,on paper

There wasn't anything wrong with the Storm's 2008 GF pack ... on paper.
Not sure what that has to do with this situation.You said Brooks has been basically playing behind a weak pack just about every week,yet there is nothing weak about the Tigers pack this season,yet he’s still playing poor.Too many excuses for Brooks

I reckon Bateman goes home within 3 months.
We need a Bateman. He’s the closest I’ve seen to a Ben Kennedy type player. Tough as, incredibly strong, leads by example, and won’t back down in a blue (not that we have them anymore, but if we did, he looks like he could clean up half a dozen blokes by himself).He is absolutely wasted at the Tigers (as are Api and Papali’i) while Brooks remains there (I don’t know what he’s got stored on his thumb drive, but it’s way more than goat photos).
Fox sports lab need a new stat…RE (rookie errors). I lost count of how many Brooks made. I don’t know how their supporters keep turning up.

This game really is not living up to the hype. Not with what I have been watching anyway. Handling has been absolutely atrocious.

17 errors in total in just 40 minutes- 9 for the Broncos, 8 for the Dolphins. 63% Completion Rate - Dolphins, 66% for the Broncos

Throwing 9 penalties amongst all of that has made for a really frustrating to watch game of footy.

Fair enough there has been some decent quality defence but the low scoring close game is largely due to the fact that both teams keep dropping the ball.

Definitely not a top of the table clash so far. Both of these teams have a lot of work to do to be considered Top 4 material if much of the same continues in the second half.

It really has been a dud of a game so far. As for the spectacle so far I would give it a 5/10 and that is being kind.

That game last night now that was a top quality game. I have a feeling the top 8 will be looking completely different in 4 or 5 weeks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4