Other Games [Round 4, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Riff have dropped a peg or two since last year - Salmon, Garner, Hoskins and Kenny are average. Brian ToomanyOs, luluwhy seem to have come back to the field as well.

Can’t see them in Top 4 at the moment

Had a feeling the Panthers would get Kleined. But not enough to tip the slime.

The young hooker from the Panthers getting the HIA really disrupted them. They miss Api badly. Agree with others, they certainly look like they're just a contender this year, not outright favourites like last couple of years.

Good game, not sure how Clearly doesn't kick that field goal straight into RCG. As much as i wanted Parra to be 0-4 they played near mistake free footy and deserved the win ( yes i will wash my mouth out now)

... Should I change my tip... gotta lot of ground to make up...
Yes Or No GIF
Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Hard to begrudge the Eels that one, and anyway it's nice to see the Panthers losing games.

Had a feeling the Panthers would get Kleined. But not enough to tip the slime.
Cleary kicking that FG from outside the 40, you could see Parra heads drop after that. I thought Panthers would of gone on with it after the FG. The high shot saved the sqeels, no way known they were going to get much field position, I think it was the 3rd tackle. Close games like this always comes down to a small error or in this case a penalty that usually decides the outcome.

Good game, panthers have lost that spark on the left attacking edge, Luia is a passenger at the moment offering SFA with the ball.

Very flat, all the talk on Edwards is not living up to the game in the GF last year, for me he doesn’t have many options other than run when he has the ball.

The middle were good for the panthers, goes to show the Slime middle is good, looking forward to see how the lads go in the middle against the Vermin.

The Riff have dropped a peg or two since last year - Salmon, Garner, Hoskins and Kenny are average. Brian ToomanyOs, luluwhy seem to have come back to the field as well.

Can’t see them in Top 4 at the moment
They need to give more minutes to Sonni.

Kenny aint up to it. Give him the first 20 to take the sting out then bring on Luke

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4