Other Games [Round 3, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des will be at the Tigpies before round 6.

Their problem is not roster.
yeah, kinda agree. Seeing Sheens looking so serious when talking to players, seems as if he's pleading to players to produce their best. Also, Benji and Robbie F seem to be hovering around in the background too, what's going on there.

Apparently the tigers were working on their attack all of season and they were going to be a force to be reckoned with....🤣🤣
That’s where they f@cked up. They should know every other team players, when interviewed have been putting in a huge focus on defence this year. Rinse and repeat that cliche every preseason.

Dolphins forward Felise Kaufusi will contest a dangerous contact charge at the NRL judiciary in a bid to play in Friday night's inaugural Battle of Brisbane against cross-town rivals, the Broncos.

"This is b/s." kaufusi said, "I never got suspended at the storm...I dunno wot's goin' on!!"

Dolphins forward Felise Kaufusi will contest a dangerous contact charge at the NRL judiciary in a bid to play in Friday night's inaugural Battle of Brisbane against cross-town rivals, the Broncos.

"This is b/s." kaufusi said, "I never got suspended at the storm...I dunno wot's goin' on!!"
If he gets a down grade its a joke, 3 weeks down to a fine, how the f..k does that work ?

If he gets a down grade its a joke, 3 weeks down to a fine, how the f..k does that work ?
There was no high contact, it was a fraction of a second late and in slow motion you can see he actually pulls out of the tackle at the last second. Still makes hard contact and similar tackles have been charged for a couple of years. I could make an argument either way but I won't be surprised if he gets off.

There was no high contact, it was a fraction of a second late and in slow motion you can see he actually pulls out of the tackle at the last second. Still makes hard contact and similar tackles have been charged for a couple of years. I could make an argument either way but I won't be surprised if he gets off.
they will also use the Sualli shot (very similar) the week before where he escaped with a fine

That's fair enough, but my point was the downgrade from 3 weeks to a fine

Do you think he was trying to make a tackle though,or just bringing his Storm grubbiness to the Dolphins by intimidating Hastings?
I’m on the fence about his actions,but his history means he doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt.Wouldn’t surprise me either if he’s cleared

If that's true, how the hell is it that he never got suspended while playing at the Storm??

Do you think he was trying to make a tackle though,or just bringing his Storm grubbiness to the Dolphins by intimidating Hastings?
I’m on the fence about his actions,but his history means he doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt.Wouldn’t surprise me either if he’s cleared
He was 100% just trying to make a tackle but he got there late. Doesn't excuse the late tackle. If you go in hard you risk things going wrong and as you point out he has a record of getting it wrong. I think the suspension should stand for the sake of consistency but if he gets off it would make the Broncos v Redcliffe game even more enticing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4