Other Games [Round 24, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Broncos complete pretenders. They won’t beat saints away either. What excuse will Kevvie and Ikin conjure up for this capitulation. What an embarrassment in the 8 all year until the last round.

Also its what happens when a team loses their best player.

The Eels will go out just as fast.

How can they be in the hunt with players like Opacic, Wangar Blake and Penis-In-I in the top grade. Cant wait to see who goes up against Olam.
Flat track bullies completely. The broncs are back to their bottom 4 best of years gone by.
Also its what happens when a team loses their best player.
don’t agree entirely. They have lost at home to Wests, barely beat Newcastle then had 60 put on them by Melb, all with Reynolds playing. Broncs have run out of steam sone time ago.

Has it been a week already???

Thursday, August 25
Broncos v Eels, Suncorp Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, August 26
Panthers v Warriors, BlueBet Stadium, Fox, 6pm
Storm v Roosters, AAMI Park, Nine/Fox, 7:55pm

Saturday, August 27
Raiders v Sea Eagles, GIO Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Sharks v Bulldogs, PointsBet Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Rabbitohs v Cowboys, Stadium Australia, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, August 28
Tigers v Dragons, CommBank Stadium, Fox, 2pm
Titans v Knights, Cbus Super Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm
Is the font on our game small so we can pretend not to set it 😊

Some absolute thrashings by the Eels over the Broncos in recent times. Ended the Broncos 58-0 in week 1 of the finals in 2019 and now this

Carrigan has been a big loss too, and prob their best player in my view
And if ever there was a genuine reason to pull the nepotism card from Kevvie it was a month ago. Billy was going great at dummy half, then they drop him to the bench to bring in Turnip. Fk he is garbage.

Is the font on our game small so we can pretend not to set it 😊

lol. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

The thread is 'other games' but Manly still gets a small mention.

I'm just happy I found a site that prints the games in Australian time. Everywhere else usually converts it automatically to Canadian time (even the nrl site!!!) but I don't think that's real helpful to the majority.

Fiery prop Thomas Flegler got a forearm to the throat just before half time and was rushed to hospital, not returning.

nine.com

We could've had Nathan Cleary steering Manly to the finals.
That would have involved a decades-long scheme to keep his dad in the fold.

Who could have foreseen back then that a solidly performing local junior would go onto be a great coach? Then sire a son who would eclipse dad’s on-field achievements and in the process position himself on the threshold of greatness?

I agree though, it would be good to have him onboard. ‘nuff said.

lol. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

The thread is 'other games' but Manly still gets a small mention.

I'm just happy I found a site that prints the games in Australian time. Everywhere else usually converts it automatically to Canadian time (even the nrl site!!!) but I don't think that's real helpful to the majority.
Well “small mention it is”😊😊😊
The time lines would do my head in 👍

The pressure is really on Parra to break their premiership drought this season since they're losing a few players to other clubs next season (most notably Mahoney to the Dogs & Papalii to the Tigpies).

If not this year then it will be a long time before they're in contention again.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8