Other Games [Round 23, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mick Potter has done a fairly good job with the Dogs. But the past 2 weeks have shown that they have still been punching above their weight.

Rorters v Pussycats. Our great hope for next season must be sponsored by Roy & HG …. He can be found bludging on the blindside

Roosters 54-0 against the tigers with 54 minutes in.

That's as bad as us.

Could.be 60+ scoreline again tonight

whats the biggest roosters win of all time because they are going to give it a shake tonight.

Tamou has had enough of getting flogged. Gave chrome dome 3 gobfuls and got sent for an early shower

Final score if anyone cares

72-6 roosters win

they lead 30-0 at half time

42-6 second half

i wish we could be playing like the roosters they are one professional club

Last edited:
Well today's results just show what a farce the NRL is. Players on huge 6 figure salaries going out there kicking stones and playing like pouting brat school kids who don't get their everyone wins a prize award. What a disgrace these players are serving up this garbage to their fans who pay their over inflated wages. We're in the generation of give up when it's too hard. Don't try if you can't win the big prize. These players from all these teams getting lapped like this can go and get fu*ked. I refuse to watch any more of these sh*t teams giving up.

Just watched the highlights of Roosters v. Tigers - some of the softest tries I've ever seen - Tigers were pathetic.

Surely we can try and get Api to backflip on his Tigers deal. Give him whatever he wants.

Glad we arent playing the goons today.

Shiitans put 40 on us last week and are about to have 50 put on them.

How are teams like Sharks, Eels ans Raiders ahead of them the ladder.

Great to so much resilience in so many NRL players this weekend. Players getting paid high 6 figure salaries kicking stones and giving up because it's all too hard to give something back to their fans. Nope way too selfish and self absorbed to think that they should go out there and bust a gut to earn your $200K ,$300K or $400K salaries instead I'll just turn it up and have a pout.

Great to so much resilience in so many NRL players this weekend. Players getting paid high 6 figure salaries kicking stones and giving up because it's all too hard to give something back to their fans. Nope way too selfish and self absorbed to think that they should go out there and bust a gut to earn your $200K ,$300K or $400K salaries instead I'll just turn it up and have a pout.

Mate, I hear you. There's literally about 10% of our squad trying, and the rest have mailed it in. In fact, Des looks like he's thrown in the towel as well. The only way to change culture, is to CHANGE culture - we need a roster shake-up.

That means sending one / two big name players away (like The Broncos have) to set a standard and say as a coaching staff and club this isn't good enough.

Unfortunately, we've seen Mestrov has NO balls as seen by him saying nothing about gang **** and rainbow jerseys (falling back to the NRL should have said something) to any of the players , and more closely related to me, Arko.

It's obvious the players rule the roost. Des has lost the group (and I CANNOT fathom how anyone is defending this pretender).

FMD (since being back):
1. Last 6 years: .400 winning coach
2. 2nd worst defensive record EVER in the history of any team in the NRL over 20 games (magpies the worst)
3. Worst ever losing streak equalled (and on track in my view to break that record round one next season)
4. Beaten one top 4 team once in 2.5 years.
5. Beaten two top 8 teams in 12 months
6. Many players wanting out or seeking releases
7. No players wanting to come here (particularly marquee players)
8. Ridiculous team selections and numerous players being forced to play out of position
9. This will make 2 finals series in 5 years

I could go on. How bad do people want it to fall before they say we need change haha. It's almost comical.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6