Other Games [Round 2, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Defence does not win games unless you can score more tries than your opposition

Lattell sucks. As much as Turbo's injury absences have cruelled my joy of watching Manly the last number of years… the onfield performance between these two does not compare. LM plays like a slug with ADHD. Turbo gives his heart and soul.

Last edited:
In commentary they just said Ilias has played 53 games in FG. How? He is just about as bad a player as you can imagine

And AGAIN… Lattell NOWHERE NEAR WHERE THE TRY WAS SCORED. Didn’t Sloan just get dragged over the coals for what LM is putting in defensively tonight?

The 20 year old Dean Mariner Super Solo Skill and Speed try
This is why Oates is not in the team

Latrell has been fairly solid at fullback since he moved there from centre, though the speed of the game he has looked cooked after 65 minutes in both games this season.

For me he would be a better 6 than a 1.

And AGAIN… Lattell NOWHERE NEAR WHERE THE TRY WAS SCORED. Didn’t Sloan just get dragged over the coals for what LM is putting in defensively tonight?

Same as Ponga last Thursday.

I'll say now what I said last week. Players like Ponga and Mitchell are superstars because of what they do with the ball in hand. But defensively both are often found wanting.

In short they're both products of the old U/20's where defence was a dirty word.

Latrell has been fairly solid at fullback since he moved there from centre, though the speed of the game he has looked cooked after 65 minutes in both games this season.

For me he would be a better 6 than a 1.
LM reminds of our own Schu. There is a mental application issue with them. The difference is that LM has done a fair bit more so far.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10