Other Games [Round 2, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah but FOX refuse to put us at #1. They decided not to give us points for the bye.

Kinda fits with the way they are,

NYEagle
Same with nrl.com. If we were the Roosters we would have been straight up the top within 5 minutes of the completion of round 2. Anyway it will be the last time the Dolphins will be at the top this year. Might as well let the newbies soak it up for a few more hours.

Surely people are not upset that points allocated for the bye aren’t given until a few hours after the last game?I thought us Manly supporters were a bit smarter than that,obviously not.And so people don’t get paranoid,unfortunately the moronic already are,the official NRL ladder didn’t get updated until late last Sunday,so Dragons didn’t get their bye points until then either

Last edited:
Same with nrl.com. If we were the Roosters we would have been straight up the top within 5 minutes of the completion of round 2. Anyway it will be the last time the Dolphins will be at the top this year. Might as well let the newbies soak it up for a few more hours.
The had it all weekend on the mobile page.

Surely people are not upset that points allocated for the bye aren’t given until a few hours after the last game?I thought us Manly supporters were a bit smarter than that,obviously not.And so people don’t get paranoid,unfortunately the moronic already are,the official NRL ladder didn’t get updated until late last Sunday,so Dragons didn’t get their bye points until then either
Well it’s the next day and Manly are still 4th.

NYEagle

2.40am qld/3.40am NSW
Wheres our fkn points!
Anyone got V’landys phone number?

0DA1DC70-616E-499B-B949-877975C71727.png

This

People are hilarious

We are top now.

Side note, and obviously it is round 2 so it means very little but interesting to see 6 of last years top 8 sitting outside the 8

OMG,it’s been updated people and on the official NRL site.Phew,lucky they sorted that out or Manly may have missed out on top spot come finals time. @Alfreddo, is my punctuation, grammar and spacing right?

Attachments

• 6195CB38-AE1A-4C55-A7E9-D4382768F643.png
    6195CB38-AE1A-4C55-A7E9-D4382768F643.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 6
.And so people don’t get paranoid,unfortunately the moronic already are,the official NRL ladder didn’t get updated until late last Sunday,so Dragons didn’t get their bye points until then either

True, but whilst I understand the the time it took for the Dragons to get past the bye in golden point we were always going to beat the bye convincingly so should have been updated straightaway!

Last edited:
Just for the tin foilers and perpetually outraged,Penrith are yet to get their two points from the Bye.Hopefully this eases a few ST members

Meanwhile, up here in Bris-vegas they've been talking up the Friday night blockbuster Broncs v Phins on ch9. Forget Cowboys and Titans, the membership sign ons have gone through the roof for the Phins. Kevvie and Bennet have been trying to playdown the obvious hype, then Wayne comes out and says, this is the "easiest game in the world to coach" and kinda left it there. So far Kevvie looks like a fish out of water and hasn't returned serve yet.. lol.

The NRL judiciary should be absolutely embarrassed by their grading discrepancy between the Kafusi and Sua'ali'i tackles. Fans are sick of perceived preferential treatment for certain teams and/or players.
Unfortunately we all know some players are protected species especially from certain clubs and what's worse is that the NRL don't even hide it. For a professional sport it is a joke and embarrassing.

Yes both should be suspended
I think a week, or two at most, would have sufficed. Nevertheless, the issue is the perceived inconsistency. It looks dreadful when you play those two tackles side-by-side and then look at the different outcomes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4