Other Games [Round 2, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would hate to be a tigers supporter no club should that game that was handed to them on a platter.

Api looks a shadow of himself

very poor from tigers not up to nrl standard

tigers for the spoon

I think Papalii is also a shadow of what he was.

Douehi thinks he is Wally Lewis but plays more like Wally Gator and Brooks should retire and start his career as a garden gnome.

happy disney GIF

API didn’t look anything like he did playing for the Riff over the last few years.

Mind you he’s not surrounded by superstars like he was at Penrith.

Maybe a last NRL contract before a stint in Super League then retirement.

API didn’t look anything like he did playing for the Riff over the last few years.

Maybe a last NRL contract before a stint in Super League then retirement.
Hate to state the obvious but Riff and Tigers (1st and last). Api imho greatly benefitted from that panthers system, and them too a bit from Api. But it just goes to show that these guys get so overhyped. Papalli another classic example.
My goodness imagine being a tigers fan after that tho. If you can’t beat the knights at home when they lose 4 players, 3 of which are arguably their best (Ponga, brayley, frizzle) what hope do they have? Then all they want to do at the end is punch on with Jackson Hastings. I mean please.

I think the Tigers will improve as the season progresses. However, I don't think Api is the best choice as captain.

Hate to state the obvious but Riff and Tigers (1st and last). Api imho greatly benefitted from that panthers system, and them too a bit from Api. But it just goes to show that these guys get so overhyped. Papalli another classic example.
My goodness imagine being a tigers fan after that tho. If you can’t beat the knights at home when they lose 4 players, 3 of which are arguably their best (Ponga, brayley, frizzle) what hope do they have? Then all they want to do at the end is punch on with Jackson Hastings. I mean please.
Maybe that’s the only fight they showed all day.

OMG! It’s hard to be a Manly supporter sometimes, but boy, I’d hate to follow the Tits. Nothing but dumba$$ play after dumba$$ play leading to points for the opposition. Tanner Boyd having an absolute shocker to single-handedly screw his team over. Failed to find touch from penalties TWICE and then fails to make the 10 with the dropout.

OMG! It’s hard to be a Manly supporter sometimes, but boy, I’d hate to follow the Tits. Nothing but dumba$$ play after dumba$$ play leading to points for the opposition. Tanner Boyd having an absolute shocker to single-handedly screw his team over. Failed to find touch from penalties TWICE and then fails to make the 10 with the dropout.
Tits imploding after leading 12-2

1​
MAN
1​
0​
4​
25​
2​
DOL
2​
0​
4​
16​
STI
1​
0​
4​
14​
4​
BRI
2​
0​
4​
13​
5​
PEN
1​
1​
2​
5​
6​
SOU
1​
1​
2​
3​
7​
NZW
1​
1​
2​
0​
GLD
1​
1​
2​
-2​
Who would have picked this top eight after two rounds? Definitely not me as my tipping results will show.

1​
MAN
1​
0​
4​
25​
2​
DOL
2​
0​
4​
16​
STI
1​
0​
4​
14​
4​
BRI
2​
0​
4​
13​
5​
PEN
1​
1​
2​
5​
6​
SOU
1​
1​
2​
3​
7​
NZW
1​
1​
2​
0​
GLD
1​
1​
2​
-2​
Who would have picked this top eight after two rounds? Definitely not me as my tipping results will show.
Only 2 teams with 2 wins and 4 teams undefeated. Eels, Tigers and Raiders without a win. Only 2 weeks in but if this continues it could be one of the tightest comps we've seen.

1​
MAN
1​
0​
4​
25​
2​
DOL
2​
0​
4​
16​
STI
1​
0​
4​
14​
4​
BRI
2​
0​
4​
13​
5​
PEN
1​
1​
2​
5​
6​
SOU
1​
1​
2​
3​
7​
NZW
1​
1​
2​
0​
GLD
1​
1​
2​
-2​
We’re there now, just need to stay there.

Weird start to the season and no real standouts so far. Hard to fully gauge Manly yet until we play the Eels. But by the looks of things our current squad is definitely Top 4 material compared to what I have seen with the other mobs. If we have a good run with injuries/suspension this could be our best chance yet for a long time to get the minor premiership.

My ladder prediction in order come September.

Broncos, Manly, Panthers, Rabbitohs, Cowboys, Roosters, Storm, Bulldogs......, Eels, Sharks, Raiders, Warriors, Dragons, Dolphins, Knights, Titans, Tigers

Whilst the Dolphins have started quite well they will not have the depth when they start getting injuries. I believe the Bulldogs are certainties for the 8 and could finish as high as 6th. They will peak at the right time. Storm could be facing their first year out of finals contention for many years. If so the Eels will nudge them out of the 8 (but only just).

Our defence this year has been amazing - back to the Bozo years - only team still in single figures :).

More seriously, as Alfredo says, lets see how we go against the Eels. They are going to be smarting after two losses, it'll be a tough game. Hopefully no injuries.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4