Other games - round 19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mickqld,

I truly understand your position; my nephew(about 6 at the time) assumed I was a qld supporter as I was living there at the time; I quickly straightened him out about where my loyalties lay.
Yeah, same thing when we moved up here in ‘91. The blokes I was working with just assumed I’d follow qld now. The look on their faces when I fronted to work in my Blues jersey on Origin night (which is covered in signatures going back to ‘83) was pure gold.

God Crichton is some player

Has to be in that Blues 27

Behind Turbo and Wighton in the centres but should be next cab off the rank

'Women in League' - best Cowboys jersey I've ever seen - should make it their home strip. IMO, their default jersey is the most boring/drab in the NRL.

Can someone please explain to me why a shoulder charge is illegal and high shots are binned and penalised from a defender yet Sivo is allowed to launch into a tackle with his shoulder everytime he runs the ball ?

Can someone please explain to me why a shoulder charge is illegal and high shots are binned and penalised from a defender yet Sivo is allowed to launch into a tackle with his shoulder everytime he runs the ball ?
Was just thinking exactly that

I've been told using the shoulder while in possession of the ball is okay.

Doesn't seem right to me but seems to be allowed?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4